DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Can votes be sent between 9pm tuesday and 8 am wednesday for contestant who performed on monday?
Originally posted by star571

Hope the admirers votes manage to save Daya sir from elimination in JDJ next week!
👍🏼All the best Daya sir.Godspeed
I'll tell you what...I would feel better if Daya managed to get into the next round on the merit of his own performance and score, rather than our votes.

Just think....the other participants have all got better scores. If one of them were to get eliminated because they got lesser votes, what would everyone say? 'Daya ko naachna nahin aata phir bhi votes ke zariye agle round mein pohonch gaya'. I would HATE someone saying that about Daya.

Someone getting into the next round on votes is ok as long as there is a tie among the bottom 2 or bottom 3 members. But this is not like that.
Originally posted by debayon

Just saw Shekhar's performance. It was terrible, not even half as good as Daya's dance. At least Daya was given some steps to dance on. Shekhar barely danced, and yet he got a 27!😡😡😡😡😡😡

@visrom Actually you are right... but what do you say above the above thing???? Even i saw shekhar's performance... It was not even 50% of what daya sir did.....
Yup...even i want daya sir to move ahead becoz of his points...Theek hai..is baar votes se next round me jaane do.. i am sure next time he'll move forward bcoz of his points😉 😛

NOM
Edited by astonish - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

so much marks to all others..... I just hate the two judges.

Guess it will be Ragini to go next.

I'm feeling that next time Daya Sir would be out....no I don't want to think this😭!
Originally posted by astonish

Seems like the judges r trying hard to chuck daya sir out....
Must b J bcoz he never even came into danger zone even if they give him less marks...
J abt janta power 😡

But this time, marks are very very less than others!!
Originally posted by aadrika01

friends, start voting........... 😊

I couldn't vote yesterday too....Why is this problem in online voting???? Rubbish😡!
Voting problem is back... I think we are not allowed to vote from the same ID for more than twice 😕
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

Voting problem is back... I think we are not allowed to vote from the same ID for more than twice 😕

Means? I've voted even in two weeks before from the same ID for 3 times. That time it was okay. And now I can't vote even for once😲!!
Originally posted by sweety20

yeah i also think the same...the judges are trying to eliminate him thatsy they are giving him such less marks even he performs well....dis is not fair

But why???? What's the problem with Daya Sir? He is the sweetest ever. He didn't even complained about anything to them. He is too good and seems like this is his main fault😲!!
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

They have a wrong feeling that we are watching this show to see their face. Who cares if these two are there or not.

To see them😆??? When Daya is around, we become partial blind and see only Daya even if he is not on screen at that time😛!!