Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Remo knows that Daya is in CID and probably practices only 1or 2 days. Remo being a dancer wants Daya to concentrate on dance.

so unfair of him........Daya's first performance was way better b'coz he got plenty of days to practice.....now how can Remo expect from a non-dancer to come up with a great performance in just 2 days practice session.....

Originally posted by: visrom

An example closer to earth - Prof Umbridge who keeps Harry Potter in detention  knowing well that there's a Quidditch match in progress.

clearly,  Remo is not fond of Potter series......😆

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar, I am having this really bad apprehension that Daya's gonna be the next one to go...he doesn't have a huge fan base when compared to these other 'stars' and despite the whole bias thing, the others have been performing very well
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just can't forget that pretty smile. He has the rarest smile yaar.......
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debayon

Yaar, I am having this really bad apprehension that Daya's gonna be the next one to go...he doesn't have a huge fan base when compared to these other 'stars' and despite the whole bias thing, the others have been performing very well

Frankly I don't mind if he goes....I hate thhose judges who keep giving him low marks. 😡

I really don't want him to perform with less practice because he has CID to do. I want him to practice well and not forget his steps.

But at the same time, I want Insp Daya in CID. I don't want to lose him even for a moment, especially now, knowing the state Abhijeet is in.

I wish he walks out himself quoting lack of time....and let that stupid Krushna take his place. I'll have some free time on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The concept of JDJ has always irked me...I mean, pitting contesants with some dancing experience alongside people with none? You don't need be a rocket scientist to figure out who is gonna be the better of the two...it's like holding a 7th grader accountable for college mathematics. It is blatantly obvious about whose gonna do better. I don't need Daya Sir to stress himself to get to the level of a person who has experience of over 2 years. Plus, his heavy body further restricts him.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But I really do wish that Daya sir be amongst the top 4 or 3 contestants.Being so honest,generous,hard-working Daya sir deserves high scores and a place amongst the top contestants of JDJ
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know what this guy is all about. I dont know which was the movie he work for. but a couple of days back I saw his dance. And I was shocked to see what kind of judje JDJ has got. He have a feeling that he is a dancer like MJ. but it is just his dream. He said he is practicing dance seeing MJ's vdo. but I guess he is not getting anything. His dance was robotic, boring and not so beautiful. I dont think just the movements of hand and shaking leg means 'dance'. His eyes are empty and expressions are nill while dancing. He never look in to the camera. He is looking in to his shoe or pants and may be moving his body here and there. what is this all about ??????????

is he a dance teacher? I feel pity to those students . he is expert in street dance and performing this bad on stage. so how bad it will be , when he performs something unknown to him????????
Mr. Remo, please pracrice and make some perfection before giving bad comments and less marks to contestants.If  You are the participant , you will be out in the first round. It worth nothing to tatoo MJ on hand and talking about him. It is about developing your own style. please watch the vdo of Prabhudeva or Vijay. and try to learn what style is.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chinnu...c'mon...he danced well.
Don't get angry because he gave low marks to Daya. If he had given good marks you would have looked at his dance with a bit more of positivity.

Leave this guy and his dance...I am only bothered about Daya.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chinnu, are those your views ^^ or someone's article? 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

awhhh,, I too have a kind of an hunch and a fear.  Never felt this way in the last 5 wks.  I was hoping Mahi (pls no offense to her fans here) but seeing her in promo I think she is safe.  Also, I have seen Daya Sir's promo all these weeks but this week I haven't caught it yet... oh god, pls save our Daya this time,, plssssssssss