Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Remo.......😡, I feel like to kill him. If he wants professional dancing, he should have told at the first day that "those who are not professional please be out of the show right now"!!😡
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Daya is looking great, yaar...loved his hair style.

He was looking the cutest among all the contestants. And he is the cutest of all in the world.....
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Visrom what happen to my a/c yar my account videos are perfectly working.
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thorougly enjoyed Daya Sir's performance yesterday 😳 😳 😳

He was very cute in this first performance.  both Daya Sir and Vrushali were really looking like a pair.  I liked the way they danced.  I would have given a 9 with open heart but the judges are not that open hearted.  Remo!!!! didn't expect that low marks from you.

4 for the group dance is very very poor score.  Daya Sir didn't deserve it for the fact he got the chain for good performance from Govinda.  A complete mismatch.  😕 😕 😕 He definitely deserved at least 7 becuase there were couple of times he forgot his steps.  But not 4 pls 😡
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can vote for contestant be sent on tuesday or wednesday(till 8 AM as voting lines open till 8AM only) who performs on monday?😕
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

His body is not that light like Sushant or Salman. He can't do fast steps ior movements so easily like Sushant or Salman does. The judges should have considered this while marking him.

I would like add this too: not to forget that Daya Sir is not any trained dancer like ........  so obviously that matter makes a clear difference when it comes to performances...

but who can make judges understand this while giving him scores ... specially who are waiting and watching the performances as if its by some dance perfectionist...
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am trying to write something...but cant do anything...I am always twisted away to dream world whenever I saw his dance. 😍

Those hairstyle...actions...smile....you are the one my cuteeee bubbleeeeee 🤗

the start was amazing...he is so naughty and loved his costumes. steps was average again...and those glass suits him then. He is a very hjandsome guy and I am completely gone with that boyish grin. I want him to be silent, so that I can see those shy expressions again and again. He is sweet...so so sweet as candy and the sweetest man on earth. Dont want to say anything about score or disco. what matters to me is HIM. his esteemed presene in that dance floor, and it makes me crazy.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if he forgot some steps ... he recovered it so aptly what Madhuriji said.. I think after Bhangra ...it was the most toughest and convincing performance of Daya.. but I got upset when Remo told that.. "you should do hardwork.. Daya I am telling it to you" .. did he mean that Daya didn't put hardwork?.. why dont anyone understand that.. even if Daya and Sushant put same amount of hardwork.. sushant will be a better dancer any day.. because he is a trained dancer after all... Everyone is doing hardwork... after that comment of Remo.. the smile of his face has been vanished , I think a sharp pain disturbing him to hear that comment, getting low marks.. okay.. but this is a question of sincerity afterall.. I think judges are taking Daya's modesty in a wrong way.. he is too modest about the fact that he knows nothing about any dance form.. and Remo took it otherwise to convert it into his insincerity. He should at least get 24 if not more..

and about the disco thing.. I was much apprehensive since the time I heard about the double performance.. dont know why..but people.. I had a gut feeling that koi na koi chakkar chalake daya sir ko lowest scorer banane ki chakkar me hain sab log... If they gave at least 5 marks to daya for disco.. then he went ahead of Yana.. but judges couldn't bear that Yana would be the sole lowest scorer.. thus they gave only 4 to him.. and by the way.. was sushant so flawless that he got full marks for disco?..

I am totally disappointed to watch all these... but it seems to me that Daya himself is a ray of the sun.. within the dark clouds of disappointment.. He is doing so much hardwork.. smiling for us.. even getting the lowest score.. this is much for me.. This is probably even more than enough.. even more than judges 30😊

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No caps this time? can anyone upload caps?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

No caps this time? can anyone upload caps?

I posted 3 caps on page 3 - the part which I found awesome and a very difficult thing to do.