KMH2- 10th January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
10th January Written Update

The episode starts with Arohi washing her face and says that im so mad that im thinking about someone who just plays with my feeling. Then she says that i dont say anything in front of him but my heart listens to him everytime and he lies again. Then she says that alone with this tears i wish i could wash him away and then questions whether she'll be able to.

Chikku calls for Arjun and arjun comes and tells him to stop screaming and that he's here. Then chikku tells him that im your boss and you have no right to talk to me like that. Arjun says that your my boss but your also the person who tried to hurt arohi. Chikku says i didnt tell her anything i dont know how she found out and plus you said it yourself that the party was yours. Arjun says that i only said that because i wanted arohi to stay happy. Then he says that everytime arohi smiles with you i feel like and glares at chikku. Chikku falls on his bed and arjun says that i only lied because i didnt want arohi's heart to break. Chikku tells him that your my bodyguard and you cant hit me and arjun says that i didnt hit you. Chikku then shows him how he sleeps with the contract paper and that its written in there that he cant leave him. Arjun tells him that if he wanted to kill him then no paper can stop him and then he says that i wont kill you. Chikku says good and go get ready we have to go to arohi's house.

Kartar is looking at arohi's photo and remembers what happened at the club last night and he remembers what arjun told him. DJ comes and tells him that i brought your breakfast here. DJ then thinks that should i tell him how much arohi loves arjun. Then she goes to DJ and says that you might wanted breakfast here. Kartar thinks that should i tell you that arjun told me himself that he loves arohi and that he was telling the truth. DJ thinks that how can i tell you that arjun lied yesterday. Kartar thinks that how do i tell you that he lied yesterday so arohi doesnt get hurt. Then they both say that i want to tell you something at the same time. Kartar is about to tell her but arohi's bua calls her and she leaves. Kartar goes to his study and just then arohi's dad comes and tells him that arjun shouldnt be allowed in this house. Then arohi's dad says that this file has all the proofs against arjun just need arohi's statement and i'll add that tonight and then after 4 days i'll send arjun into jail.

DJ comes and asks whats planning her and they tell her how arohi is sad and that we'll take her shopping. DJ says that arohi needs to go shopping not you guys and DJ says that no one will go with arohi expect me. Bua gets a call from chikku and chikku asks how is arohi's mood and bua tells him that she's sending her to shopping. Chikku says that even i need to go shopping and says that he'll meet arohi at the shopping mall. Then kartar cames and says that he'll go with them to and bua goes to get arohi ready.

Dadaji, DJ and arohi reach the mall and chikku comes to DJ and arohi and says that i want to talk to you but looks like i'll have to talk to DJ first. Chikku tells her to look for a dress and that i need to talk to DJ and arohi asks what about. DJ says about dance and DJ tells him that she'll make him a list. Chikku asks what songs should i put and DJ tells him that along with a liar he's a fool. Then DJ tells him that she wants to talk about tomorrow's dance.

Arohi is walking around and she sees arjun looking at her so she turns around. She thinks that he's looking at he as if its my fault and she turns around and arjun is standing right in front of her. They both stare at each other for few minutes and they both bend down and pick up the stuff together while still staring at each other. Arohi tells him that he's doing all this on purpose and not to look at her after doing all this. Then she says i know why you can here to know what i feel for you and arohi says that i'll tell you. Arohi tells her yes that the moments spend with you are the most beautiful moments and i didnt hide this from you. Then she says that yes Arjun i use to love you a lot and arjun asks and now. Arohi tells him that now i only have anger for you and i stay angry 24 hours and that i get mad that i have to see and and also when i see you i feel like it was my fault. Arohi tells him that i fell in love with you was my fault. Arjun turns around and thinks that i hurt arohi soo much and that it hurts her to see me and that she feels that she was wrong to fall in with him. Arjun turns around to sees arohi but she's gone.

PreCap:

Mickhal is about to hit chikku but arjun comes and stops him. Mickhal says you'll fight me for him and arjun tells him that im not going against my family im just doing my job.

I hope you guys like it
dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this will be like a live UD....
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Roshni🤗
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you soooooooo much 4 the update.
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u yaar btw i saw the full epi n i just felt lk crying when arjun was crying n kmh song was plyd in background lv him
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the awsum update......
cant see arjun like this.....:'(

hopefully, DJ n daddu will speak to arohi sooooooooooooooooooonnnn.........
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww..thank u so much..great update...emotional epi
lizzie_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updai i saw 2dayz epi ajun is too good
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update, poor arjun and arohi.