Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 10 January Written Update - Completed (Page 3)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Fatima, I am sorry about the precap confusion. When I was taking caps, I listened to it again and I realized Krushna is saying meri abhi abhi shaadi hui hai......so it is a flashback......that fight must have happened immediately after Govind came to know it was Krushna who raped Nandini. I did edit the precap and leave my comment there as well......I missed that sentence when I was watching the episode on TV.  Unhappy

Yes, it looks like Yash was changed.....though I didn't see the face, the size of the child has changed.......like you said, half the other one!  LOL

Liked your analysis of Prem's reaction...Smile....I understand his frustration too at Nandini not confiding in him......only thing I didn't like was the fact that he insisted on her speaking out in front of all.....I feel he should have taken her aside and asked her what happened.......not that she could have told him anyway.......what she didn't tell him in the privacy of their home, she would not reveal in the middle of a party..Shocked...but showing Prem's anger after that would have looked better than blasting her in front of everyone.....and all said and done, I think he did say some unforgivable things...Ouch.....especially about the middle class background......he knew that when he was so insistent on marrying her.......everyone in his family pointed it out to him, but he did not listen, so now throwing that in her face is unforgivable according to me!  Ouch

That blow to his forehead did him bring to his senses.....at least he recovered his temper.....it must have been some blow..Big smile...anyway, I loved watching Krushna's face when he realized that Prem is not angry anymore and PreNa were hugging right in front of him!!  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I watched the epi finally...

For all people who are anti-Prem:

Have you all never ever said things in anger that you've regretted later?  Never? In your entire lifetime? Not once? If no, then your anger is justified.

There's a limit for everything... Nandini's helplessness is just getting on my nerves.. Poor Prem, he should always be nice to her, coz he married her...

When I think from his POV, I feel for him... he's tried to make her comfortable all the time. Gave her time, space and love... and before he said that, he asked her what the matter was... why didnt Nandini go with Krushna's story of thinking it was someone else? She gets tongue tied at very crucial moments... She certainly was using her tongue when playing truth or dare yesterday... so why didnt she agree and say she mistook Kkrushna for someone else, and just mutter a quick apology and end the drama??

Maybe what Prem said was harsh, but he realised it immidiately, and apologised... If I were him, and had said all those things,I'dhave taken atleast a good 24 hours before saying sorry... and he did it so fast, even when he was all shook up because of that accident...

jasmine477ssroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Agree wid Tanu completely..nice analysis Fatima...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thanx shobha. Shocked to read that prem reacted so cruelly towards nandini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Tanu, I am not anti-Prem.........I understand his frustration with Nandini very well.........because as you said, he did give her time, space, and love..........my only crib is that he never took her aside to ask her what happened..........after all, if Krushna did something so bad that a usually quiet Nandini should lose her cool and slap him, then it would be something she cannot say out in front of all the others........

And if Prem did forgive and apologize immediately, well, Nandini also never held it against him that he said all those things.......in her place, many would not forgive him so easily either! 

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
awesome update ........thanks a lot
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Tanu, I am not anti-Prem.........I understand his frustration with Nandini very well.........because as you said, he did give her time, space, and love..........my only crib is that he never took her aside to ask her what happened..........after all, if Krushna did something so bad that a usually quiet Nandini should lose her cool and slap him, then it would be something she cannot say out in front of all the others........

And if Prem did forgive and apologize immediately, well, Nandini also never held it against him that he said all those things.......in her place, many would not forgive him so easily either! 
@Bold - Touche' Shobs..Tongue 

And whats this, I never said you were anti-Prem! Pleeeeese, I know THAT!

And Prem pulling her aside to ask her what the problem is? Thats not Prem at all... our "very impulsive" Prem, who'd just go sit by Nandini's window to talk to her, who'd wait outside her house overnight to catch a glimpse of her, who got drunk when she didn't reciprocate his love, now that guy would never pull her aside to ask what the matter is.. especially when he was as mad as he was...

What's nice is that when he reaized he was wrong, he apologised a lot... And I find it very hard to be mad at him for more than a few seconds... I guess maybe Nandini feels the same...LOLLOL 
Is there anyone who dont feel the same?Big smile

jasmine477ssroomani

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thanks ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index