Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 10 January Written Update - Completed (Page 2)

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. nandu u were going so strong all the time, what happened now.

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks shobs for the awesome update

Todays episode was a mixture of everything anger,frusturation and Romance between PreNa

I support Prem's reaction wrt Nandu slapping Krushna bcoz Prem does not know Krushna's true colors ,Nandini never told him anything why she is worried from day 1 of their marriage well Dr K took all vachans from Nandu ....even he has noticed she was very  stressed ,traumatised after Prapti's engagement  but doesnot know the exact reason......kaash she could have told Prem on her b'day when she came to her horrendous past but dr K stoped her.......now there is pressure and misunderstanding between PreNa come on Nandini has to trust pure love of Prem and tell him everything

Well from Nandini's pov how can she say about Krushna before a large crowd when it is related to her izzat ,she does not have any proof to prove well Prem will beleive her ...what about Sonakshi she threw tantrum  like a child when Nandini slapped Krushna .......So Nandini acted mature,Prem frusturated with Nandini's silence and Krushna enjoying the misunderstanding between PreNa with a evil smile,,,,,,moreover Krushna can manipulate the scenario very well bcoz when he lied to his own mom in the temple sonakshi is nothing for him.....moreover she is too innocent and he married her for only money and fame
Hated why Prapti is annoyed with Nandini Shocked  she is worried her party got spoiled ......come grow up Prapti

well Precap looks like flashback may be Govind or Krushna's
bcoz krushna said i'am newly marriedDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
gr8
thks

ssroomani

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
thanks

ssroomani

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thanks

ssroomani

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Prem should have never said those things to Nandini, I don't care if he is frustrated that was a very cruel thing to say to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyressroomaniOmaRamdass

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
one thing i did not realize while reading the update was that the precap fight between govind and krishna was a flashback, it was right after krishnas wedding, so it must be govind thinking about it

secondly, i do not think prems reaction was overblown, all he saw was that nandini slapped her sis's bro in law to be, and she did not have a good reason or any reason for doing that, krishna of course played to his advantage and got all the sympathy, prem is also frustrated bcos this is not the first time that nandini has not shared a reason with him for her weird behavior, they are newly wed, with a lot of tension between them, it was sure to come boiling over at some time but i also loved the way he melted at her concern for him, her love was apparent for the very first time for prem and that was enough for prem to make him regret all he had said earlier

badly done though by the creatives, when they were all together how did krishna get away to get the brakes wire which really did not look right, too, havent paid much attention to brakes myself so wouldnt know.... how could he have gotten from the same place as prena to the car and already taken out the brakes before they got there... not well done

prapti is only worried about herself and how nandini s slap will affect her relationship with mayank and how it spoiled their party and that is the reason she spilled the beans on them so quick

side note, for the first time, i like nandinis hair, the sort of tied look looked nice and did they change the kid playing yash, this one was half the size of the first one, i think ... anyone else want to chime in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index