India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 10 January Written Update - Completed

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Epsiode begins with Nandini slapping Krushna.  Everyone is shocked and staring at them. Nandini walks away and pulls off her mask.   Prem comes forward and tells Nandini to say sorry to Krushna.   Nandini says that what I did was right, I don't need to apologize for anything. Clap  She walks away from the party, Prem calls after her but she doesn't stop.  Prapti tells Mayank that everything is spoiled now and I don't want to stay here anymore. Confused Prem is furious.   Krushna tells them no, we came to have fun, let us enjoy.   He tells Prem that I upset her, I will bring her back, and goes after Nandini.  Angry

Nandini is standing alone away from the crowd and she keeps thinking of what Krushna said to her about making Prapti his next victim.  Krushna comes there and looks pleased with himself. Dead  He tells Nandini that at least you touched me when you slapped me (yuck Dead)! He tells her to apologize to him and says that she has made Prem angry and Prem believes more in me than you.  Angry  Do you think you can tell everyone what happened, no one will believe you.     Nandini refuses and says what will you do if I don't apologize..(atta girl! Clap). ...tum mera kuch nahin bigaad sakte.   As they are talking Prem and Prapti come there and watch from some distance.   Krushna says, is that a challenge?   She says only weak people challenge, I am warning you! Star   He pretends to be scared and mocks her warning. Then he says I accept the challenge, let us see kisme kitna hai dum!  Shocked  Suddenly he sees the others and they all walk towards Krushna and Nandini.

Krushna again pretends, he says sorry to Nandini.   Prem tells Nandini I am sorry I shouted at you, I should not have done that but please say sorry to Krushna and let us end the matter here....we came to have a good time, don't spoil everything.   Nandini says Never! Clap   Prem gets angrier.   Krushna tries to intervene, but Prem says, she is my wife, let me talk to her (Krushna's face is a sight to see! LOLLOL)   Prem tells her tell me what happened, if Krushna did something really wrong, I will slap him myself but just tell me what happened. Big smile (I wish she had told and he believed her and had beaten K to pulp!Wink)   Nandini is silent.   Prem loses his cool competely and says many unforfivable things to her. Cry   He tells her I wanted us to be friends, but you never share anything with me, you never tell me what is in your mind, in your heart.   He tells her you are narrow-minded, just like the mohalla you lived in, you are middle class and can never be a part of this society (he gestures towards the party where people are dancing).  Ouch  He tells her it was his mistake to bring her to the party, that she will never fit in.   Confused  Nandini is very upset but unable to say anything.  Prem walks off angrily and she runs behind him.   He gets into the car and she tries to stop him. He doesn' listen to her but drives away.  Nandini watches after him in tears. Cry

Krushna comes there and tells her that she should not have made Prem angry.  He says that anger is not good, Prem could meet with an accident.  He shows her some wire and says the brakes could fail.  Angry  Nandini is shocked.  The others come there and they hear screeching of car wheels and all of them run out towards the sound.   Not far off, the jeep has crashed against a tree and Prem is hurt. Ouch  He hits his head against the steering  wheel and has a cut which is bleeding on his forehead.   Nandini runs towards him and says are you hurt?  Prem looks a bit dazed but not angry anymore. Ouch  Nandini says I am sorry for everything, you want me to apologize to Krushna, I will and she says sorry to Krushna (who has that smile on his face Dead).  She apologizes to all the others too for spoling their fun. Prem smiles and says, I am sorry too....Smile....I can never be angry with you for long...Smile ....he tells her he is all right and not to worry about him but worry about the car instead.   Prem hugs Nandini  Embarrassed and everyone smiles except Krushna who is extremely annoyed (serve you right!!  Censored)  that PreNa have made up and are hugging in front of him!!  Wink

Karmarkar House.  Govind, Pallavi and Aayi are in the living room when Yash comes and asks them to come out and see something.  They all go out and see a neighbor doing puja for a new car ( this is partly an ad for Nano car which part I will skip! Wink ).  Govind congratulates his neighbor Joshi on his new car and Joshi says he will take all the kids for a drive and drives off.   The three go back to the house.   Aayi starts grumbling and says our neighbors are buying cars, but in this house only drama happens (Look who is talking!! Big smile)  and no one is allowed to be happy.....all because of that Nandini.  Govind tells Aayi that all Nandini's problems are because of their family.  He tells her even if you can't say anything good about her, stop cursing her.   Aayi tells him I know what you are hinting at.......whatever anyone says, I won't believe my Krushna did anything wrong. Confused

Rajadhyaksh home.   It is late night and the door bell rings.  Kalyani opens the door and it is Prem, Nandini and Prapti.   Kalyani asks Prem how he got hurt.   No one says anything. Prem walks in saying it is nothing and sits down.   Everyone asks Prem what happened, Prem tries to brush it off but Prapti butts in saying a lot of things happened. Confused  Prem shushes her and says it is nothing, I just lost control of the car and it hit a tree.   Prapti says first he needs to control himself, then the gaadi.....Kalyani asks him whether he had been drinking, Prem says no, it was not that, it is nothing serious.  Kalyani asks Prapti what happened and Prapti explains everything (bits of flashback of the slap, etc.)   Prapti says vhaiini could not even tolerate a bit of fun, she spoiled everything  (who is the spoiled brat here ??Angry??)   All are surprised and shocked.   Daadi asks Nandini how could you slap Krushna, Prapti is going to be married into that house.   Kalyani tells Nandini, you never even get angry, so what happened to make you do that?  (At last somebody caught onThumbs Up Good for Kalyani......Nandini is not the type to get violent......Prem should have realized that and asked her in private what happened!!  Ouch )    All look at Nandini and the frame freezes on her face.

Precap: Govind and Krushna are outside somewhere......in some lonely place by the look of it......and Govind is slapping Krushna right, left, and center! Big smileClap  Krushna says abhi abhi meri shaadi hui hai..........Govind tells Krushna how could you spoil the life of an innocent girl.........come, I am going to take you to the police station.  Shocked  (now is this truly happening or is it another misleading precap??  Only the CVs know!)

Enjoy!Smile   Edited the precap...........I watched it again now and Krushna says, meri abhi abhi shaadi hui hai........is this a flashback too then.....Govind telling the story to someone, maybe Kalyani??

Edited by ssroomani - 10 January 2011 at 10:35am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayRamyaritakaynikhilbinaallysiaprem_lovajennyrsjaskitasahni77lioness74mitmithabsfanAMSTaarati4devbaliemonicaysandy_rbaas-tvgshah84queenyashumashuadhewarHumtum25nirleppannucoralnymph9zakiarmeenanarsaiindilafanpaulsibilabccllibrarypassmystifyrekwebbelivanta29kamuralifatsoaquariun2000beautifulbcChandani02crHeenapaaabbbrgattugaayikabmm1985Mamana_Sahra_gauranitaiA HUGE FANParamjitanky_1205Miss_DieyPrabhkallusihuteri_susanhinzprincessRock776DavigardesriniiiiXx_fehmida_xXshalini01Thinker_BelleEnigma.fj08OmaRamdassneela226.Mandy.-bhootni-bsingapury-Aysha-nycsweetiekinara17EksieRajiniliciouspyar-ishk

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thnx Shobha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks shobs,

interesting, we can only wait for the creatives to expand the story to the next person finding out till then its a wait and watch game

cant blame prem entirely, nandini always mutes up when ever he asks her anything, she has done this from the beginning of their marriage so it is natural for him to be frustrated... oh am i defending prem again Embarrassed

will have to come back later after watching the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477ssroomaniThinker_BelleOmaRamdass

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
thank you so much...

ssroomani

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Great update. Thank you. Very well-written. Smile

ssroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for d wonderful update Shobha...hope d precap isnt misleading....n d kiddo's changed..why?...d Nano adv..cracked me in btw d intense drama happenin...missed d PreNa Hug Unhappy...W*H..why did Prapti have to open her mouth....

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Err... excuse me, but Prem got angry and then immidiately forgot all about it after he hit the tree? That must've been some hit....

And hold on, Govind went to pulp Krushna NOW?? Why didnt he do it before???

Was Prapti mad at Nandini for spoiling the party? 

Will watch before asking more questions...

Thanks Shobs!  Will wait for the caps in the Prem Ki Nagri!

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
they need to balance out prems reactions, he cant blow hot and cold like that... angry enough to leave everyone at the party and then fine when nandini is worried abt him.... Confused

i love making all the judgements based on just the update before watching the show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index