India-Forums

PLZZ TELL ME D NAME OF GIRL PLAYING TUM TUM..

beautifultina Newbie
beautifultina
beautifultina

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
can any one tell me what is d name of the girl playing TUMTUM....sukhis wife..i think she looks very cute n innocent..

Edited by beautifultina - 10 January 2011 at 7:29am

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ok sure
WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@beautifultina
Why did you make two topics regarding this. It's really annoying. Sorry, but I'll have to report to the global mod to delete both of these topics , because they aren't needed at all.  Please use the Help Desk next time. And...your use of Caps Lock failed to impress me.

Edited by WarriorCats - 10 January 2011 at 2:18pm
beautifultina Newbie
beautifultina
beautifultina

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
who r u ??  r u d owner of website..sorry bt d way u wrote was very rude..n yaa i m  NOT  here 2 impress u in ny way..better b polite....nw even this caps cn also irritate u i suppose...i dont care ab wat u think cuzz i felt d girl playing TAM TAM  s cute..soo jst wanted 2 discuss wd everyone..f u r nt interested u better dnt gve responce..n plzz try n learn sum MANNERS.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@cool down
WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@beautifultina
I wasn't being rude. I already posted a 'polite' comment at your first topic. Yeah, I guess it's okay because you're most likely a new member here, but you didn't need to get angry so much. I already posted a comment in a 'polite way' where you should post your questions , and nobody says you did a crime for thinking that a certain actor / actress is cute. If I have offended you then sorry, but if I didn't post this, then maybe someone else like a Moderator would, or you might have been banned. Please post your questions at the "Ganga Ki Dheej~Help Desk", if you want to have a chat with a member than use the 'Chit Chatters Corner" and if you want to discuss an episode then go to the "Daily Discussion and Critics Corner".
But if YOU continue to be rude, than if not me, then the other members won't be afraid to hit the 'report' button.
Oh, and, Welcome to Ganga ki Dheej forum! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
u r right worrior

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index