Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

My MiChi VMs :) 2 new added(Pg 5) (Page 11)

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diva_Me

Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Dis is d 2nd mix  well its not a proper mix made it in jst couple of minutes widout putting much thought. Its jst my fav scene on a song...
Anyways Hope u njoy it

I thoroughly njoyed it. How can you say its not a proper mix. Its too good dear I felt like watching a movie scene. The mix is soo hot n passionate. I love the song and even like the original video of the song but while watching it the original didn't crossed my mind. I love the fact that you used MiChi's scene from the Ayesha's ghost track and edited all Ayesha's face frm it. After editing it looks such a romantic n hot MiChi sceneEmbarrassed This mix is SUPERBBB!!!!!!Star

Thank u hun Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug

I m in luv wid ur comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva_Me111priyan

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Made des  VMs sumtime back but didn't to post it here Embarrassed
I made dis mix for Nivi...hope u all lyk it Smile
Well I made dis one in a hurry so der r lots of mistakes n glitches n d transitions betn scenes cud hv been better but hope u all lyk d mix Big smile

AWESOME!!!!God the intro and the starting is just superb Star hats off to you galClapClap.  The whole mix was a master piece I can't stop watching it. I like the fact that apart from using new editing style you still focused on MiChi's love.It was sort of like a story,I like how you narrated it EmbarrassedIts so different from other mixes made on salaam-e-isqh. U focused on the MiChi's love story and that's the highlight. From the blossoming of their love to their engagement then marriage and then the happily ever after it was just amazing.the scene at 1:33 is so good, I felt like the music is coming from them only. The scenes and song are so apt and you have edited the song too rightWink and it all fitted in perfectly. I didn't find a scene which seemed out of place. The part of Ase Jaadoo na daal ve was so cute and felt like I was watching a movie.  
I love the ending where one after the other multiple videos came in a single frame and then isqh was written with a blue sparkly thing coming in it.
How did you do it,if possible make a video tut for it and also for how you used multiple videos in one single frame, there are no useful tuts for it.
One more request plsss make a ShaChi/MiChi mx for me tooEmbarrassed After watching this mix I so want you to make a mix for me cos if this is how you make mixes on request then I so want to request u more and more mixes Embarrassed LOLn if you do then plss write my name also the way you have written Nivi's name in the starting its so freaking beautiful and also cool.I promise I will give and write VERY GOOD comments for you everywhereWink. LMAO I sound like a despo and full besharam LOLLOL

I LOVE UR COMMENT Hug
Ahhh gal u made my day...I m at d top of dis world now Big smileBig smileBig smile

Me n Tut ShockedShockedShockedShocked lol I m not dat expert LOLLOLLOL But I m happy dat u lyked my mix Big smileBig smile

abt d request aww u r too sweet...n I m hating myself 4 breaking ur heart Ouch Cry I m cant promise u but I will surely try n make one 4 u...Embarrassed n will definitely rite ur name in a more beautiful manner Wink

ROFL no ur not sounding despo but vry sweet n I love d fact dat u wrote such wonderful comments to each of my mix...dat really means a lot dear thanxxx Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva_Me111priyan

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I have seen all your mixes on Youtube and they all are too good. Simply superb Clap. Your mixes are not at all amateurish they are very good and with each mix you have improved. Your recent mix is as good as a professional's.  Its good to see that even after 2 years of the show being complete you guys are still making mixes on them. It some how keeps the show alive and its also good for people like me who just can't get over with the show.

Thanx sooo much hun Hug I m lovinggg ur comments Heart Embarrassed
lol I dnt think my mixes r dat professional Embarrassed I still hv a long way to go..
Well actually I started making mixes last yr around oct-nov wen d show was finished n forgotten so sadly der r vry few takers of MiChi mixes  Ouch Cry anyways I luv making mixes on MiChi n as u said it helps to keep d essence of our fav show n jodi alive Big smile
But I dnt think I will b making dem any more Ouch
Anyways I luved ur comments, wen it comes to comments I m quite greedy Tongue n I can see u hv commented on my each n evry mix Big smile so thanxxx so much hun will surely reply ( I m quite lazy Embarrassed so I will take my time in giving d replies Embarrassed)

Once again thanx a lottt sweetie Hug

EmbarrassedCry

I am waiting for your replies Wink But why won't you make mixes now. I love your mixes they are really good.please make more mixes n can you make a mix for me

LOL sry I m vry lazy wen I comes to replying EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Tongue
sry sis I guess one yr of madness was enough 4 me...LOL but will try n make one more mix esp 4 u Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva_Me

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

hey pri fantastic job sweety.. keep making moreee

Thanx Prachi Hugglad u lyked dem Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva_Me

Go to top