Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

y doesn't shweta give some money to seema ji (Page 4)

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gehna2004

Originally posted by rgattu

catch 22 people

if she gives and mentions it - then people will say she is doing it for publicity...Unhappy

if she gives and doesn't talk about it - then people will say why didn't she give...Unhappy

and if she talks about it, maybe she is giving her some much needed publicity to attract sponsors etc...being in the industry for so long, she knows how to make things work ...maybe there is something happening and we just don't know about it.

as always i will give her the benefit of doubt!

Wink  seriously  if she gives n get  publicity  it indeed is good for both parties,  then ppl. will still appreciate whatever she  gives  n ofcourse seema ji will be indebt to her for whole life n................ how come  u say  she gives n doesn't talk............................., here question is she is not giving n u say as if u  know she gave n  din''t tell which is  null  n void becoz thing is  she neither gave but  trying to act mahaan  n generous......................
 attracting sponsors , heheheheh charity always  begins at  home , let wait n see how she  promotes her seema ji  as herself she is established actress n producer as well........................ dekhtein hai , let's see how she uses her contacts n all to get some work  for seema ji , dekhtein hai  kya shweta sach mein dil ki bhi  big boss hain ki  khali publicity crazy  LOL

Just as I don't know that she gave, another person (possibly you or anybody) don't know that she didn't. that was my point, simply that we don't know. and I for one will not believe anything that the media reports, good or bad.

I am involved with a charity and I know few celebs (not on the scale of Salman, but...)who have donated money and will never talk about it to the media (howmuch ever the provocation). Also I have seen these celebs mentioning the situations in the press etc and giving exposure that others can come forward and help in whatever way they can.

An unrelated example - Hrithik interacted with quadraplegics on whom he modelled his role in Guzaarish, one of the first quadraplegic he met, he was so moved and he spent hours with him and he has made that guy his brother.
He didn't tell how much money he gave him or how he is helping him or anything but he got him a telly byte on Saregamapa or some other such program and the response after that was huge...
I don't know whether Hrithik contributed to that guy or not but...but he made sure a lot of people came to know about this and could help him if they chose to! that is what i was trying to say...

I don't know whether ST gave or not and neither will I say that she should give as charity is an individual's choice....and I believe that charity doesn't always translate to money.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadRasnyprerna4rishav

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gehna2004

Wink hey hey  shweta fans , plz don't start bashing me  ,but I was just wondering  that all her interviews says seema ji needed  more , she wanted her to win n blah , so that made me think  , ok why don't u give  some of it now  , if u  feel so much for her n wanted her to win ,Smile
kahin  haathi key daant khaney key  aur or dikhaney key aur  tho nahiLOL,, I mean I m happy  she won but saying all this  w/o meaning it  is surely  a publicity  , no ?????? , what do u souls thinkLOL

Sweta's giving money to Seemaji would be like daya/ Bheekh .... like that anyone can give money to Seemaji .... would that  be respectful to her????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004prerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
plz is argument mein mere Salman ki burai to nahi karo Cry ... we can't say anything ... humein kya pata sach kya hai aise hi Salman par ilzaam par ilzaam .. God knows better, what he did... it was done by him or driver..

newspapers mein to jhoot b likha jaata hai. Masala banana to reporters k kaam hein. I know everything about the incidents which happened with Salman Khan.

rgattuprerna4rishav

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
for what reason Salman is dragged into thisAngry
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Y shud she? its her money, she can do watever she wants with it...everyone needs money, so y should she do charity?

pinky no1prerna4rishav

gehna2004 Groupbie
gehna2004
gehna2004

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
[

Just as I don't know that she gave, another person (possibly you or anybody) don't know that she didn't. that was my point, simply that we don't know. and I for one will not believe anything that the media reports, good or bad.

I am involved with a charity and I know few celebs (not on the scale of Salman, but...)who have donated money and will never talk about it to the media (howmuch ever the provocation). Also I have seen these celebs mentioning the situations in the press etc and giving exposure that others can come forward and help in whatever way they can.

An unrelated example - Hrithik interacted with quadraplegics on whom he modelled his role in Guzaarish, one of the first quadraplegic he met, he was so moved and he spent hours with him and he has made that guy his brother.
He didn't tell how much money he gave him or how he is helping him or anything but he got him a telly byte on Saregamapa or some other such program and the response after that was huge...
I don't know whether Hrithik contributed to that guy or not but...but he made sure a lot of people came to know about this and could help him if they chose to! that is what i was trying to say...

I don't know whether ST gave or not and neither will I say that she should give as charity is an individual's choice....and I believe that charity doesn't always translate to money.

[/QUOTE]

TongueTongue tout contraire , I  feel all celebs shud  make it public so that  the cause of charity  n recipient both get highlighted n thus it serves  many  n all  purpose  n   most imp. sets example for  awareness n  make other  celebs or rich imitate ( even  if  to  outsmart the initiator), n  regarding u'r example to hrithik  u  u'r self said its unrelatedLOLLOL, so  i  need not say anything on that

coming to  shweta  its was jibe  , my  whole  topic , I  feel she  shudn't bring seema ji's condition in public until or unless she  has " already  done something abt. it herself" , her all blah  act seems rubbing salt to injury  for her condition   + not to forget  latter is  MLA,, hope I make my  stand n point clear , I m  not saying she  shud donate    but I m surely   saying pls don't bring  her finiancial  condition that grossly  in public , there r ways to say the things ( she is  diplomat  enuf to  tackle that)  n I find bringing kitchen  budget  is  totally uncalled for  in very bad taste n crude

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryam

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
why Seema will take money from her, uski self respect nahi hogi kya.
gehna2004 Groupbie
gehna2004
gehna2004

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

why Seema will take money from her, uski self respect nahi hogi kya.

LOLwohi tho , ab  kahan  hai unki self respect jab  unki  friend unki gareebika duniya  barr mein parchar  ker rahi hai , she  shud come n protest  n tell shweta  to  keep her  riches to herself no need to hv sympathy or pity on her because of her poverty n making it  so crude on media n in public

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryam

Go to top