Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

y doesn't shweta give some money to seema ji (Page 3)

BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I did notLOL He took 4 people's lives.. And he HAS to owe something to humanity to cover up his SINS so that he can answer to his God..

And if he is donating so much .. why not adding one more woman.. Seemaji.. He's also giving interviews on her!

He took 4 people's lives? Then shouldn't he be hanged??Confused

BTW, do u know how many people Seema killed ROFL

Yes.. He took 4 peoples' lives.. That is really patheticDead He escapes becoz he has moneySmile Nothing new in IndiaTongue And it's open secret..Wink

Seema took 76 people's lives.. And she has a backround regarding her violence, given a chance, she would change.. But not like Salman, who gets drunk and goes for a rash driving and ends up in taking people's lives..

Not to mention abt his famous act and violence regarding endangered species during the shoot of Hum Sath Sath haiTongue

Ya 72 or 76
Scary

gehna2004 Groupbie
gehna2004
gehna2004

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

I feel that would be like an insult to Seema ji. Shweta said she wanted Seema to win  but if Shweta gives a share of her prize money to Seema dont u think Seema will feel bad and may also think that Shweta is doing a favor for her. Common Seema is not that poor that she will needs others favor ! She is an MLA and I think she can earn well to support her family ! Embarrassed
Smile Ishan  , sahi keh  rahey ho aap , but she is get  insult to injury  by shweta's tales of her misery  n  kitchen budget , if seema  ji is digesting that n I think she will be more than  happy to hv  monetry help ,  n MLA  status regains social standing not much monetry gains  n its shweta  who is making her laudry( seems ji) public by lecturing on her poverty  , neither salman  nor seema ji herself , salman  wanted  seema ji to be recognised socially  n  given  due place in humanity  he never  made her poverty to be reason  of her victory  , all the while  shweta is  just making seema ji's poverty  reason  for her  victory  .Ouch salman did  said during her exit something abt  film  n her dancing , i think he made her feel special for her personal qualities rather then dragging her poverty  at every  given  occassionSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Why should she ? ...... after 40% tax (on lottery wins and game shows are classified as lottery in our tax system) she has 60 lakhs left for her daughter ..... her education and marriage .....

why should she give it to a woman who is responsible for killing so many people ..... better she donate it to the actual poor if she wants to .... i never understood why people liked seema ..... i used to get so angry why i heard people say 'she is so genuine/nice/mature etc etc etc' ....... i just wanted to yell - it doesn't matter .... she is a murderer ..... she has killed innocent people ....

Only in india, one can be a dacoit, then a politician, then be on tv, make money, kill people and still get public votes .... I hope shweta doesn't get any silly ideas of giving her hard earned money to someone like her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004manurGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

[
Yes.. He took 4 peoples' lives.. That is really patheticDead He escapes becoz he has moneySmile Nothing new in IndiaTongue And it's open secret..Wink

Seema took 76 people's lives.. And she has a backround regarding her violence, given a chance, she would change.. But not like Salman, who gets drunk and goes for a rash driving and ends up in taking people's lives..

Not to mention abt his famous act and violence regarding endangered species during the shoot of Hum Sath Sath haiTongue

Why would you compare the two - its hardly equal .... how is seema better than salman ? .... i am no salman fan, in fact i hate that he got away with murder ..... he should have been punished ..... but his was unintentional whereas seema killed knowingly, in cold blood ......

just saying oh! i want to change, i want a second chance' is not enough ..... you killed somebody, destroyed families ..... for somethings there are no second chances

This is not an endorsement of salman ... they are both responsible for other people's death... i just don't get how you think she is better because " given a chance, she would change"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkprerna4rishav

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
and i have diverted from the topic D'oh

......... Shweta, don't give your money to anyone else .... not a penny .... save it all for you and palak.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkprerna4rishavGauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
why should she.....she also worked hard for it did not get it free........she will give it / spend it on whoever she feels matters......

okkk

gehna2004 Groupbie
gehna2004
gehna2004

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Why should she ? ...... after 40% tax (on lottery wins and game shows are classified as lottery in our tax system) she has 60 lakhs left for her daughter ..... her education and marriage .....

why should she give it to a woman who is responsible for killing so many people ..... better she donate it to the actual poor if she wants to .... i never understood why people liked seema ..... i used to get so angry why i heard people say 'she is so genuine/nice/mature etc etc etc' ....... i just wanted to yell - it doesn't matter .... she is a murderer ..... she has killed innocent people ....

Only in india, one can be a dacoit, then a politician, then be on tv, make money, kill people and still get public votes .... I hope shweta doesn't get any silly ideas of giving her hard earned money to someone like her

LOLLOL bips hum nahi keh  rahey  do  money seema ji ko ,  u'r shweta  is making seema ji  poverty public n all , n as if she  si very needy  n all , my question is jab   dena hi nahi kuch  fir   kyun kisi  ka  apmaan kerna  unki  garibi  ki  baat  ker ker key ,  in each interview she is mentioning all this

fire_gun

Go to top