Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
and i have diverted from the topic

......... Shweta, don't give your money to anyone else .... not a penny .... save it all for you and palak.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bips - I agree with both of your posts..

Just that, either one has to feel Seema doesnt deserve the money.. Or Seema deserves the money from both Shweta and Salman, and not just Shweta....

I agree with you because you agree that Seema doesnt deserve the momey, but I dont agree to people who thinks it's Shweta who gotta donate her money to Seema.. and Salman shouldnt..
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why should she.....she also worked hard for it did not get it free........she will give it / spend it on whoever she feels matters......
gehna2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

Why should she ? ...... after 40% tax (on lottery wins and game shows are classified as lottery in our tax system) she has 60 lakhs left for her daughter ..... her education and marriage .....

why should she give it to a woman who is responsible for killing so many people ..... better she donate it to the actual poor if she wants to .... i never understood why people liked seema ..... i used to get so angry why i heard people say 'she is so genuine/nice/mature etc etc etc' ....... i just wanted to yell - it doesn't matter .... she is a murderer ..... she has killed innocent people ....

Only in india, one can be a dacoit, then a politician, then be on tv, make money, kill people and still get public votes .... I hope shweta doesn't get any silly ideas of giving her hard earned money to someone like her

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bips hum nahi keh  rahey  do  money seema ji ko ,  u'r shweta  is making seema ji  poverty public n all , n as if she  si very needy  n all , my question is jab   dena hi nahi kuch  fir   kyun kisi  ka  apmaan kerna  unki  garibi  ki  baat  ker ker key ,  in each interview she is mentioning all this
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gehna2004

πŸ˜‰  seriously  if she gives n get  publicity  it indeed is good for both parties,  then ppl. will still appreciate whatever she  gives  n ofcourse seema ji will be indebt to her for whole life n................ how come  u say  she gives n doesn't talk............................., here question is she is not giving n u say as if u  know she gave n  din''t tell which is  null  n void becoz thing is  she neither gave but  trying to act mahaan  n generous......................
 attracting sponsors , heheheheh charity always  begins at  home , let wait n see how she  promotes her seema ji  as herself she is established actress n producer as well........................ dekhtein hai , let's see how she uses her contacts n all to get some work  for seema ji , dekhtein hai  kya shweta sach mein dil ki bhi  big boss hain ki  khali publicity crazy  πŸ˜†

Just as I don't know that she gave, another person (possibly you or anybody) don't know that she didn't. that was my point, simply that we don't know. and I for one will not believe anything that the media reports, good or bad.

I am involved with a charity and I know few celebs (not on the scale of Salman, but...)who have donated money and will never talk about it to the media (howmuch ever the provocation). Also I have seen these celebs mentioning the situations in the press etc and giving exposure that others can come forward and help in whatever way they can.

An unrelated example - Hrithik interacted with quadraplegics on whom he modelled his role in Guzaarish, one of the first quadraplegic he met, he was so moved and he spent hours with him and he has made that guy his brother.
He didn't tell how much money he gave him or how he is helping him or anything but he got him a telly byte on Saregamapa or some other such program and the response after that was huge...
I don't know whether Hrithik contributed to that guy or not but...but he made sure a lot of people came to know about this and could help him if they chose to! that is what i was trying to say...

I don't know whether ST gave or not and neither will I say that she should give as charity is an individual's choice....and I believe that charity doesn't always translate to money.

navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gehna2004

πŸ˜‰ hey hey  shweta fans , plz don't start bashing me  ,but I was just wondering  that all her interviews says seema ji needed  more , she wanted her to win n blah , so that made me think  , ok why don't u give  some of it now  , if u  feel so much for her n wanted her to win ,😊

kahin  haathi key daant khaney key  aur or dikhaney key aur  tho nahiπŸ˜†,, I mean I m happy  she won but saying all this  w/o meaning it  is surely  a publicity  , no ?????? , what do u souls thinkπŸ˜†

Sweta's giving money to Seemaji would be like daya/ Bheekh .... like that anyone can give money to Seemaji .... would that  be respectful to her????
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
plz is argument mein mere Salman ki burai to nahi karo 😭 ... we can't say anything ... humein kya pata sach kya hai aise hi Salman par ilzaam par ilzaam .. God knows better, what he did... it was done by him or driver..

newspapers mein to jhoot b likha jaata hai. Masala banana to reporters k kaam hein. I know everything about the incidents which happened with Salman Khan.
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for what reason Salman is dragged into this😑
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y shud she? its her money, she can do watever she wants with it...everyone needs money, so y should she do charity?
gehna2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[

Just as I don't know that she gave, another person (possibly you or anybody) don't know that she didn't. that was my point, simply that we don't know. and I for one will not believe anything that the media reports, good or bad.

I am involved with a charity and I know few celebs (not on the scale of Salman, but...)who have donated money and will never talk about it to the media (howmuch ever the provocation). Also I have seen these celebs mentioning the situations in the press etc and giving exposure that others can come forward and help in whatever way they can.

An unrelated example - Hrithik interacted with quadraplegics on whom he modelled his role in Guzaarish, one of the first quadraplegic he met, he was so moved and he spent hours with him and he has made that guy his brother.
He didn't tell how much money he gave him or how he is helping him or anything but he got him a telly byte on Saregamapa or some other such program and the response after that was huge...
I don't know whether Hrithik contributed to that guy or not but...but he made sure a lot of people came to know about this and could help him if they chose to! that is what i was trying to say...

I don't know whether ST gave or not and neither will I say that she should give as charity is an individual's choice....and I believe that charity doesn't always translate to money.

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜›πŸ˜› tout contraire , I  feel all celebs shud  make it public so that  the cause of charity  n recipient both get highlighted n thus it serves  many  n all  purpose  n   most imp. sets example for  awareness n  make other  celebs or rich imitate ( even  if  to  outsmart the initiator), n  regarding u'r example to hrithik  u  u'r self said its unrelatedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, so  i  need not say anything on that

coming to  shweta  its was jibe  , my  whole  topic , I  feel she  shudn't bring seema ji's condition in public until or unless she  has " already  done something abt. it herself" , her all blah  act seems rubbing salt to injury  for her condition   + not to forget  latter is  MLA,, hope I make my  stand n point clear , I m  not saying she  shud donate    but I m surely   saying pls don't bring  her finiancial  condition that grossly  in public , there r ways to say the things ( she is  diplomat  enuf to  tackle that)  n I find bringing kitchen  budget  is  totally uncalled for  in very bad taste n crude