y doesn't shweta give some money to seema ji - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Even Salman said, he wanted Seema to win because of monitory problem..

I guess Salman has more money than Shweta.. Why doesnt he donate some to Seema?

Weird ques! Seema needs money it's open fact.. And even if she gives some to her, she wont make a big deal out of that.. 😆 She has 1/2 tails to take care of .. Like Raja.. 😆 She does feed Raja silently..
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Even Salman said, he wanted Seema to win because of monitory problem..

I guess Salman has more money than Shweta.. Why doesnt he donate some to Seema?

Weird ques! Seema needs money it's open fact.. And even if she gives some to her, she wont make a big deal out of that.. 😆 She has 1/2 tails to take care of .. Like Raja.. 😆 She does feed Raja silently..

Are u serriously questioning Sallu's donating abilities? We all know very well he is the best/most generous donor present in bollywood. Even recently he will get 50 lakhs for coming in Koffee with Karan and he's gonna donate all that to Being Human.
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Are u serriously questioning Sallu's donating abilities? We all know very well he is the best/most generous donor present in bollywood. Even recently he will get 50 lakhs for coming in Koffee with Karan and he's gonna donate all that to Being Human.

I did not😆 He took 4 people's lives.. And he HAS to owe something to humanity to cover up his SINS so that he can answer to his God..

And if he is donating so much .. why not adding one more woman.. Seemaji.. He's also giving interviews on her!
I feel that would be like an insult to Seema ji. Shweta said she wanted Seema to win  but if Shweta gives a share of her prize money to Seema dont u think Seema will feel bad and may also think that Shweta is doing a favor for her. Common Seema is not that poor that she will needs others favor ! She is an MLA and I think she can earn well to support her family ! 😳

I did not😆 He took 4 people's lives.. And he HAS to owe something to humanity to cover up his SINS so that he can answer to his God..

And if he is donating so much .. why not adding one more woman.. Seemaji.. He's also giving interviews on her!

He took 4 people's lives? Then shouldn't he be hanged??😕 

BTW, do u know how many people Seema killed 🤣
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

He took 4 people's lives? Then shouldn't he be hanged??😕 

BTW, do u know how many people Seema killed 🤣

Yes.. He took 4 peoples' lives.. That is really pathetic🤢 He escapes becoz he has money😊 Nothing new in India😛 And it's open secret..😉

Seema took 76 people's lives.. And she has a backround regarding her violence, given a chance, she would change.. But not like Salman, who gets drunk and goes for a rash driving and ends up in taking people's lives..

Not to mention abt his famous act and violence regarding endangered species during the shoot of Hum Sath Sath hai😛

Yes.. He took 4 peoples' lives.. That is really pathetic🤢 He escapes becoz he has money😊 Nothing new in India😛 And it's open secret..😉

Seema took 76 people's lives.. And she has a backround regarding her violence, given a chance, she would change.. But not like Salman, who gets drunk and goes for a rash driving and ends up in taking people's lives..

Not to mention abt his famous act and violence regarding endangered species during the shoot of Hum Sath Sath hai😛

Ya 72 or 76
Scary
Originally posted by Ishan.

I feel that would be like an insult to Seema ji. Shweta said she wanted Seema to win  but if Shweta gives a share of her prize money to Seema dont u think Seema will feel bad and may also think that Shweta is doing a favor for her. Common Seema is not that poor that she will needs others favor ! She is an MLA and I think she can earn well to support her family ! 😳
😊 Ishan  , sahi keh  rahey ho aap , but she is get  insult to injury  by shweta's tales of her misery  n  kitchen budget , if seema  ji is digesting that n I think she will be more than  happy to hv  monetry help ,  n MLA  status regains social standing not much monetry gains  n its shweta  who is making her laudry( seems ji) public by lecturing on her poverty  , neither salman  nor seema ji herself , salman  wanted  seema ji to be recognised socially  n  given  due place in humanity  he never  made her poverty to be reason  of her victory  , all the while  shweta is  just making seema ji's poverty  reason  for her  victory  . salman did  said during her exit something abt  film  n her dancing , i think he made her feel special for her personal qualities rather then dragging her poverty  at every  given  occassion😊
Why should she ? ...... after 40% tax (on lottery wins and game shows are classified as lottery in our tax system) she has 60 lakhs left for her daughter ..... her education and marriage .....

why should she give it to a woman who is responsible for killing so many people ..... better she donate it to the actual poor if she wants to .... i never understood why people liked seema ..... i used to get so angry why i heard people say 'she is so genuine/nice/mature etc etc etc' ....... i just wanted to yell - it doesn't matter .... she is a murderer ..... she has killed innocent people ....

Only in india, one can be a dacoit, then a politician, then be on tv, make money, kill people and still get public votes .... I hope shweta doesn't get any silly ideas of giving her hard earned money to someone like her

[

Why would you compare the two - its hardly equal .... how is seema better than salman ? .... i am no salman fan, in fact i hate that he got away with murder ..... he should have been punished ..... but his was unintentional whereas seema killed knowingly, in cold blood ......

just saying oh! i want to change, i want a second chance' is not enough ..... you killed somebody, destroyed families ..... for somethings there are no second chances

This is not an endorsement of salman ... they are both responsible for other people's death... i just don't get how you think she is better because " given a chance, she would change"