injustice with arrushi..............?! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Plz don't blame poor little Arushi for anything. She has been suffering from undiagnosed split personality that no one knows about as yet. Have a ❤️ gals! She needs our prayers.
Hahaha... Media Sympathising with Arushia... Injustice.... WAT A JOKE...
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

iitttni thand mein cold coffe................marr jayenge.................😳😆😆😆

Marr Jayenge, are you sure? Arushi, ek aur cup, meri taraf se...😉😆😆😆
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mili97

u r tooo much milli...........bechaaari arrushi,everyone wants her o leave the show...............😆😆😆😆
injustice with arushi.....................once getting married n the dulha left her ......second time (luckily) got married........now she is running from her dulha........🤣🤣🤣 INJUSTICE.................i object......🤣
Originally posted by mushirox

injustice with arushi.....................once getting married n the dulha left her ......second time (luckily) got married........now she is running from her dulha........🤣🤣🤣 INJUSTICE.................i object......🤣
mushii................. don't want to call second name which i usae to cal u.............after mushi.........😉 😆😆 

i've full sympathy with shakti................now don't get faint..............ROFL 

mushii................. don't want to call second name which i usae to cal u.............after mushi.........😉 😆😆 

i've full sympathy with shakti................now don't get faint..............🤣 
u can call that name also if u want but dont continue it with rhyming song......🤣 n i wont faint...............i do pity shakti.....🤢🤣

u can call that name also if u want but dont continue it with rhyming song......🤣 n i wont faint...............i do pity shakti.....🤢🤣
rhyming scehme.............😲😕😆😆 

okk than how are u mushii darling..............🤣🤣  

rhyming scehme.............😆 

okk than how are u mushii darling..............🤣🤣  

me all good ...u tel??😛

me all good ...u tel??😛
me good krishna is okk n arhaan is rocking as usuall wat about rakeshva............😉🤣