India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW: Safar Ab Tak Ka (Page 2)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
1- What is your opinion about the show so far? RATE THE STORY.
since im a huge fan of bollywood-type masala love stories so i love the storyline but if arohi gets married to chiku...i will kill ekta.....Angry i will rate it...9 on 10...

2- About the characters, what character do you like the most?
And Why?
 i like arohi's character....coz she is fun-loving, filmy n bindass...but at the same time...caring n protective for her family....
i like arjun's character...coz he is tough from outside but soft from inside...i love the way he cares for arohi n wanted to win her love.....n also like his bonding with his sis n bros n dadi....
i like shefali's character coz she is true friend....who tries to correct her friend when she is wrong....
i like KARTAR SINGH's character....(arohi's dada)...he is an organised person who knows his family-values n his duty really well...
i like DJ's character ....she is sensible, humorous n practical lady...
3- If you were Gauri, you'd have behave in the same way?
Or you'd have helped Arjun?
 i wouldn't have been so cruel.....i would have helped arjun...coz i believe that we always get what GOD has decided for us.....
4- What will happen next in the story?
i think arohi wnt get married to chiku but if she does then im sure some dark-secrets about chiku will unveil n arjun trying to hurt arohi will end uo helping her...
or another angle...gauri will create misunderstandings between chiku n arohi regarding arohi's love for arjun n will try to get divorce from rajveer so that she can marry arjun...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index