We
Laughed,
Went in Dreamland,
Cried,
Danced,
Got irritated,
Got Shock,
Smiled and lots more...

1- What is your opinion about the show so far? RATE THE STORY.

2- About the characters, what character do you like the most?
And Why?

3- If you were Gauri, you'd have behave in the same way?
Or you'd have helped Arjun?

4- What will happen next in the story?

That's all for this time
Give your answer..will post mine soon

With Regards
Parm
From the behalf of the
KMH2 Dev Team
Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I think the show so far has been really good. This is the first I'm seeing Karanika together in a fiction show, and sure they have lived upto my expectations. The show has started with a bang and from then the story had ups and downs but overall it's good. I would give 3.5/5! 

Obviously Arjuhi 😆 but apart from that I love watching Chiku's scenes with Arjun. They're damn funny!! DJ's character is very nicely shown. Not like the typical grandma character. Its kinda modern version but the values and the traditions are there
And Why?
Cuz I can relate to them :)

I might have behaved in the same way as Gauri but after a while if I realise that my best friend loves him then I guess I would have helped Arjun

I am leaving that for cvs to answer in tomorrow's epi

x x

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 😃

The show started with a bang and had very unconventional setup of Don and police. Atleast i have never seen these characterizations. Though i felt few episodes- that to after jungle track - were fillers but it still maintaind that anxity levels in us where we are still waiting for arjuhi to unite.

I would give *1/2 for arjuhi *1/2 for the creatives and * for other cast So total i would rate 4/5

And Why?
To start with its arjuhi for their unbeatable chemistry
Then shefali for her unbreakable friendship
Wanted to see more of billoo and makranth but even like their friend ship with arjun
Rashi and rajbeer for their love for arjun and arohi resp
Dadi and arohi's mom - for their love and understanding of arohi
Ksa and rps - had ksa not arrested rps we might not have been abke to see the passion and lovely scenes between arjuhi.
At least these are what i can think of.

I would have really felt sad for loosing arjun ... But i would have come over it because if i an going her way - i would end up hurting bothe the persons i loved and my bestfriend. I would never think of that. But yes i would feel bad for few days. But i think gauris is not love but infatuation - because in love one can never turn against the ones they care and love for.

Hard to tell but more than anything i would like Arohi to stop hurting Arjun, bechara kitana rooraha hai. All my hopes are on dada and dadi. More over i think and also wish gauri's face off to happen that too in front of arohi - but then i think of that happens arohi will loose hope even on friendship. I so wish ki rabeer should get gauri on track.

Thats all for now 😊 Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
100/10
Bcz show is totally unique..

And Why?
Arjun-arohi...
especially arjun....he loves arohi from  bottam of the herat..

No way...i mean , gauri is behaving like a samll child...

Ekta ji ki stry me kya hoga...nhin keh sakte...wahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai
!

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
since im a huge fan of bollywood-type masala love stories so i love the storyline but if arohi gets married to chiku...i will kill ekta.....😡 i will rate it...9 on 10...

And Why?
 i like arohi's character....coz she is fun-loving, filmy n bindass...but at the same time...caring n protective for her family....
i like arjun's character...coz he is tough from outside but soft from inside...i love the way he cares for arohi n wanted to win her love.....n also like his bonding with his sis n bros n dadi....
i like shefali's character coz she is true friend....who tries to correct her friend when she is wrong....
i like KARTAR SINGH's character....(arohi's dada)...he is an organised person who knows his family-values n his duty really well...
i like DJ's character ....she is sensible, humorous n practical lady...
 i wouldn't have been so cruel.....i would have helped arjun...coz i believe that we always get what GOD has decided for us.....
i think arohi wnt get married to chiku but if she does then im sure some dark-secrets about chiku will unveil n arjun trying to hurt arohi will end uo helping her...
or another angle...gauri will create misunderstandings between chiku n arohi regarding arohi's love for arjun n will try to get divorce from rajveer so that she can marry arjun...