Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the fact tht nani n taps r der m assuming mayb its a part of der plan
hw can she b pregnant wen clearly after tht docs 1st appt...she was tld she;s perfectly fine... n taps kept acting tht she was scared tht her fake pregnancy wud b exposed... if she was pregnant for real wudnt she b the 1st to knw out of al ppl---ahem ahem missing her monthly period for starters...she wud hav known n wudnt hav been so worried abt fake pregnancy...
i believe nani is behind it al..probs tld the doc 2 lie in front of veer
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is an already stale cake...and if hero develops soft corner for Daayan, it will be the true icing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,....Time to leave Uttaran i think...let the hero and vamp enjoy😑
Noname7 thumbnail
From watching Uttaran eagerly and regularly, I went to catching up online, followed by a phase of watching only parts of it from time to time, to, for some time now, getting the updates from  this forum only. Now looks like the the wonderful story line as suggested by the recent Tellychakkar article will mimic the real life relations of the two lead actors. Wish Tina Dutta the other lead actor should LEAVE this lousy serial immediately. As an ex-fan it is time for me to quit following and hoping for its revival. It is going down in a steep slope! DONE.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Well I'm still hoping one of these will happen:
1. Nani has cooked up this whole thing, taps is not pregnant.
2. Taps is pregnant but with Rathod's child.

Earlier I kind of suspected that Veer is the father...now cant accept if this child belongs to Veer after reading this update....it will be quits for me..I cant stand Veer caring about Taps, after all many of us are watching for the kind of person Veer has been shown so far & even more than that .... I dont support evil winning over good & criminal going scot-free...this is crap, utter nonsense..we shud file a complaint against Colors if this happens....😑
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Well I'm still hoping one of these will happen:
1. Nani has cooked up this whole thing, taps is not pregnant.
2. Taps is pregnant but with Rathod's child.

Earlier I kind of suspected that Veer is the father...now cant accept if this child belongs to Veer after reading this update....it will be quits for me..I cant stand Veer caring about Taps, after all many of us are watching for the kind of person Veer has been shown so far & even more than that .... I dont support evil winning over good & criminal going scot-free...this is crap, utter nonsense..we shud file a complaint against Colors if this happens....😑

vijaya as u said nani must have cooked up something before they went to the hospital, or she is preggy but may b with other than veer's child,if they show nani 's plan thats is fine, but if they showed she is pregnant then again dragging continues, till veer finds out it's not his child,
If they show that is veer 's child and he will get close to taps then this is the number 1 crap serial of all....and all veecha fans will loose interest in this ut,😲😲😲 and we know veeya fans r comparitively less than veecha fans, so CVs should wake up n chage the story line ,,,.....
Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: gh79

vijaya as u said nani must have cooked up something before they went to the hospital, or she is preggy but may b with other than veer's child,if they show nani 's plan thats is fine, but if they showed she is pregnant then again dragging continues, till veer finds out it's not his child,
If they show that is veer 's child and he will get close to taps then this is the number 1 crap serial of all....and all veecha fans will loose interest in this ut,😲😲😲 and we know veeya fans r comparitively less than veecha fans, so CVs should wake up n chage the story line ,,,.....

But the promo video is making me think negative...Veer is shown to be very sure that he is gonna expose Tapasya's fake pregnancy....soo if we go by serial theory, the opposite will happen...so i really doubt whether ther is ever gonna be a Tappu exposure...but one thing i wont be able to tolerate is if Veer feels soft corner or even sympathy for Tapasya...where is the end of negativity that this serial and this channel is promoting...
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: gh79

They are just playing with the sentiments of true uttaran fans...
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

They are just playing with the sentiments of true uttaran fans...

Its highly disappointing! they are actually bringing in teh real story of this vamp and main lead..
i think tina and others should leave this show because now its tuning out to be NANDISH_RASHMI show! 
we have no objections to what they do in real life but it can be clearly seen that real life is affceting teh story here🀒
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

Its highly disappointing! they are actually bringing in teh real story of this vamp and main lead..
i think tina and others should leave this show because now its tuning out to be NANDISH_RASHMI show! 
we have no objections to what they do in real life but it can be clearly seen that real life is affceting teh story here🀒

I do have a hunch that Nandish Rashmi announced their engagement just at a time when the audience were enjoying the Veecha euphoric romantic moments and were really liking this pair....I think they wanted to break this euphoria somehow...
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I do have a hunch that Nandish Rashmi announced their engagement just at a time when the audience were enjoying the Veecha euphoric romantic moments and were really liking this pair....I think they wanted to break this euphoria somehow...

u actually said what i was thinking! it must be a deliberate move! 
I started to love this story but with this crap NO way!!