Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

~ Chat Transcript with Shweta ~

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Zufera Peerji

Hi Shweta, how are you?? congrats!!! aap ka last week kaise nikala?? Aur big boss k bahar aap kiske contect me rahengi house mates me se??

Shweta Tiwari
13 weeks ek taraf aur 14th week ek taraf...kyunki last week pure tera week ke tarah gujra..mujhe pata tha ke yeh hafta khatam hoga aur mei apne family se milungi.. bigg boss khatam hone ke baad mei seemaji aur samir se milna chahungi..

Abhinav Kochhar
hey shweta congraulations!apko kya lagta hain ki apke alava big boss ko Jeet sakta tha?ya apke alava kiska jeetna chahiye tha?

Shweta Tiwari
Mera khayaal se mera alaawa koi jeetna chaihye tha toh woh seema ji hoti...

Ali Ramze
itne time ke baad bahir ki duniya dekh ker kesa laga ap ko

Shweta Tiwari
Itne time ke baad duniya dekhkar laga ke duniya aise ke aise hai.. kuch bhi nahi badla...

Biswajit Dey
Hi Shweta..who would you choose as the worst housemate of bb??(plz ans dis)

Shweta Tiwari
Saare episode toh aap log no dekhe... u know better..

Amna Naeem
Do you really think the winning amount matters as , all the contestants were already being paid high amounts and khali was getting some thing like 40 -50 lakhs per week which makes it more than 6 07 crores for him already , is it the title that counts or winning amount is important as well?

Shweta Tiwari
For Khali, it was definitely the title. But for me it was both as the money is very important for me and I am going to use for my daughters future..

Amjad Raza Gill
Hi Shweta Tiwari. congratulation to you on your win. did you really accept the sorry of Dolly and what did you think about Veena malik

Shweta Tiwari
Yes, I did... If you want to punish someone, then forgive the person. I think Veena is very hot.

Faran Zafar
Wat was ur best moment in Bigg boss house..????

Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

Faran Zafar

Shweta we ur fans never wanted to see u in bigg boss coz they twist things da way it is not meant to be just for da sake of Trp\'s nd we thought dat they will ruin ur image in BB nd we also tried to stop u 4rm going dere bt i\'m sooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooo much happy dat u accepted dis show nd proved ur fans wrong nd won bigg boss with dignity nd class.. u wer da most decent housemate in BB nd i\'m simply crazy abt u.. love u alooooooooot nd aoooot of congratulations to u again..:):):)

Shweta Tiwari
I understand your love and why u tried to stop me from the show like Bigg Boss. I am happy that I stood up to your expectations and thank you for all the love.

Bhavin Jani
Last week you chose Hrishant over Samir to replace Dolly,why ? Samir is your best buddy. You and Samir looks great together, hope both of you come together for some television soap in the near future...Samir and Shweta\'s friendship was the only genuine bond in BB house....all other bonds I saw r just fake

Shweta Tiwari
I could have taken any of their names but they both were mentally prepared to leave the house. As with Hrishant, he was rearing to stay in the house. He had so many plans and he wanted to do so much. His excitement had no bounds. He needed Bigg Boss more than anyone else coz it was the beginning of the career.

Rishi Modi
Hi Shweta. Looking back - if you were to change one thing about your experience , what would it be ? and what is that one thing you wouldnt change !

Shweta Tiwari
One thing I would like to change is all the fights with Dolly. But I dont want to change those fights coz they taught me a lot.

Ibtisam Jin
if given the opportunity to select a few of the ex-housemates from BB4 for the next season, who would likely choose and why?

Shweta Tiwari
I would choose Seema because it was her bad luck that she nominated because of Samir. Also, Samir because he also deserves to win. Of course Hrishant also..

Aditi Baidya
will it be possible 4 u to stay in touch with seema ji n samir coz after this everyone will go back in their own world

Shweta Tiwari
Yes, the new invention telephone is great. haha.. I know it is difficult but I will try my best.

Ali Ramze
DOLLY APKE WINNER HONE PR KHUSH NHI THI AUR NA APSE AKER MILI KYA APP NE YEH NOTE KIYA THA

Shweta Tiwari
Dekho 14 contestants mei sirf ek Dolly khush nahi thi. Lekin sare housemate khush the... jaate jaate usne mujhe hug kiya tha.. aur meri family meri jeet se khush thi..and that is most important.

Kathy Jones
Did Manoj fufill his promise...about saying sorry to you ? im really Curious about if he said sorry or not ?

Shweta Tiwari
He has not met me yet.. But I heard he was guilty.

Amna Naeem
Hi Shweta , why was there some strange kind of gap and negativity between you and veena and you were very sweet person but you never tried to fill that gap , why was it clash of personalities or something else about her bothered you ?

Shweta Tiwari
Nothing bothered me ever. I tried hard to fill it up even after the dog incident. So then I let it be..

Zufera Peerji
do u hv ne facebook or twitter a/c?? if not plz open it as ur fans vill love it!! v really like u n sameer u both r the best!

Shweta Tiwari
I am neither on Fb nor on Twitter as of now..

Ahmed Sheraz
once rahul bhatt nominated u and said that \"shweta tiwari mere per line marti hay\" what is ur opinion?

Shweta Tiwari
No opinion. He was referring about Sakshi and not me and he clarified that once he cameo out.

Aqsa Azam
what did you actually feels when salman khan was announcing the results?

Shweta Tiwari
Dumbstruck...

Vijay Raj
vijay:i\'m big fan of urs ....................why does dolly have a feeling like that wihh u???????????

Shweta Tiwari
Darling I have no idea.

Ibtisam Jin
So did you throw a party for the other contestants? What did all of you do after the show ended? I\'ll really miss watching you all and dolly\'s drama and Salman\'s entertainment :(

Shweta Tiwari
I have been busy but gonna have a big bash soon...

Zuhal Sinah
Hi Shweta, How did feel to be the first woman winner of Big Boss?

Shweta Tiwari
It feels great to be the first woman and people will remember this season for that..

Urooj Sifaat
what is ur opinion about pakistan and about the people of pakistan?

Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...

Koushani Banerjee
Want to see you in a new Daily show with Ronit.. Please come in a new show with Ronit asap.. :)

Shweta Tiwari
Hey Guddi... I love you and lets c wat the future holds for me..

Ashley Miller
Kya ap Manoj ko maff karo gai?

Shweta Tiwari
Kyun nahi...mafi mangenge toh zaroor karenge...

Imran Ali
Shweta, Ashmit told you that you were diplomatic in the house... In real life are you diplomatic or vocal like Dolly.

Shweta Tiwari
Firstly, I am not at like Dolly. For three months I cannot pretend or act 24/7. And I am not diplomatic. But if some people think I am, then I prefer being diplomatic than hurting people...

Rukhshanda Nasir
Hi shweta, how did you feel when Dolly entered the house for the first time and jept behaving very rudely with you? Did you want to leave the house at that point? Now do you think that Dolly\'s presence somehow went in your favor?

Shweta Tiwari
I felt nothing when I saw her as she was just a contestant, But when she started fighting with me, I thought Bigg Boss had planted her. Yes, I did. I rather not accept the title than taking this kind of favour.

Rukhaya Mk
When Samir left for the first time,why did you not walk out with him?You are a genuine person,so there must be a genuine reason?-Rahul

Shweta Tiwari
Yes, I was adamant to leave. In fact, blackmailed me that I would sue me if I leave. In spite of that I wanted to go. Then Bigg Boss consented me and said, that Samir's terms will be agreed if he talks to Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss saw the clippings again and again and agreed it was not his fault. But, Samir became stubborn and did not go and talk to Bigg Boss and said he wanted to leave. If Bigg Boss would have not agreed and still found Samir guilty and asked him to leave, I would have gone with him. I found Samir in the fault when he did speak with Bigg Boss when Bigg Boss wanted to keep him in the house, That is why I didnt leave with him.

Koushani Banerjee
Hi Shweta.. Guddi here :D Congrats for winning.. And I am SO happy that you have outdone our expectations and performed brilliantly in the show.. I was angry that you went to BB.. But I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you proved me wrong .. U made everyone proud.. How does it feel to see not only ur fanz, but all Media and Bollywood supporting u :)

Shweta Tiwari
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laokkkakramabsMarz_Mahira_fanSonam.BangelshyRasnyramsha_002ThatOneGuyromiosugar1shyamsFaraan92DelightedHeart-Nightingale-prerna4rishavGauahargeous_N

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shweta

Hi Shweta Tiwari. congratulation to you on your win. did you really accept the sorry of Dolly and what did you think about Veena malik

Yes, I did... If you want to punish someone, then forgive the person. I think Veena is very hot.

GeekROFL

Edited by DharmeshSir - 10 January 2011 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28fire_gun

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
faran ki toh balle balle...man shweta took your name twice...party!!!!!!!!Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkArpitachohanzanish_kMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Congrats Guddi....she saw ur AV!!! Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192okkkMarz_Mahira_fanSonam.BRasnyramsha_002prerna4rishavFaraan92

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ST!!! Heart

love how she appreciates her fans love and how shes seen the ST AT!! Farhan and Guddi r superstars!!!! Big smile omg Guddi... shes seen the journey video! Dancing

im a bigger ST fan now!!! so happy shweta went on bb4 and WON!!!

CONGRATZ AGAIN SHWETA AND ST FANS!!!! Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manuribrahim192Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishavDelightedHeartFaraan92

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
even i want that journey video..someone please post it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkMarz_Mahira_fanDelightedHeartprerna4rishav

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...

Shocked Farhan4shweta? Wow! Thats so cool, bet he's over the moon. Big smile

okkkzanish_kMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

okkkSM28Marz_Mahira_fanSonam.BFaraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top