I thot u dont like herEmbarrassed
Hmmmm

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Awwww thank u sooooooooooooooo much to da topicstarter..HugHugHug

Nd thank u sooo sooo much to each nd every1 of u who congratulated me..Hug

I really really cant explain how much i'm happy today.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

My 1st happiest day was wen Shweta answered my 8 questions on her blog..!!!LOLLOL

My 2nd happiest day was wen Shweta won Bigg boss coz i never expected her to win..!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Nd my 3rd nd nd biggest happiest day of my life today.. Jab Shweta nay interview mei kisi aur ko jawaab detay huey pehli dafa mera naam pukara..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Yeh din dekhnay k lye meri aankhein taras gayiin thi..SillySillySilly ROFLROFL Maine socha nai tha k woh mujhe itnay saarey shock aaj 1 sath daydegi..D'ohD'ohD'ohmeri sawaal mei mera sawaal ka jawaab denay k bajaye usnay mujhe pehli appreciate kia dat i always appreciated all my videos which u uploaded on youtube nd i read all ur comments on my blog and i adore da way u love me..BlushingBlushingBlushing
i really really cant explain how much i'm blushing today..!!!BlushingBlushingBlushing
Shweta mujhe aaj sab kuch keh kr marnay wali hai maine kabi nai socha tha..D'ohD'ohD'oh
I really did'nt expected dat she will talk abt my YT channel or talk abt my comments on her blog in da interview..D'ohDay DreamingBlushing
Uper say jab bhi pak ka zikar ata hai usay mai yaad aata hun..SillySillySilly Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Yeh ladki mujhko waqae maar kr choregi..!!!HeartLOLROFL

I asked i thnk 20-25 questions 4rm her yesterday jis mei say MOD day 5 accept kiey nd un mei say Shweta nay 2 k answer kiey nd 1 kisi aur k question mei mera name lay kr mujhe behosh kr daala..!!!Silly ROFL Silly ROFL Silly

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

manurokkkArpitachohanakramabsspunkpattinson.....Lata.....Aurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanSonam.Bveil_of_roseskhamosshhhromiosugar1*Alishba*prerna4rishavGauahargeous_NDelightedHeart

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

Yeah I saw that and thought it was really cool of her to remember the comments & videos! The interview overall was quite nice.. she seems really down-to-earth Thumbs Up

Guddi & Farhan: Beyhosh toh nahin ho gaya? ROFL 
Yaar hoagaya tha..LOLLOL
Senses mei aanaey mei thora time lagega..ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28okkkAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

Aurna_ST IF-Dazzler
Aurna_ST
Aurna_ST

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Guddi & Faraan.......my sweet dear friends Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug 

Faraan.......jaldi hosh mein aa jao!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkakramabsAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanSonam.Bromiosugar1Faraan92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
well done Guddi n Faraan!!! Faraan now this has made your day sorry year sorry life i suppose. i know how much u r blushing!!!!!! be hosh mat honaa. just enjoy the momentSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkArpitachohanAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

Aurna_ST IF-Dazzler
Aurna_ST
Aurna_ST

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Aurna_ST

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Guddi & Faraan.......my sweet dear friends Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug 

Faraan.......jaldi hosh mein aa jao!!LOL

he is behaving like dipper switchLOLLOL going on and off from coma..

Itni baar toh coma se Buddha Bajaj bhi wapis nahi aaya hoga ROFL

@bold- ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkSonam.Bromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akramabs

I just read her Chat transcript in BB website.. I did not know that those two fans are so much popular :P

Faran Zafar (Faraan_4_Shweta) and Koushani Banerjee (prerna4rishav)

Hopefully I am not wrong.. yeh wahi donoon hi hein :P

1) Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

2) Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...

3) Shweta Tiwari
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye...

Excerpt from http://bb4.in.com/chat/

so I would like to say thank you so much for both of you. Muje khushi howi aap donoon k saath kuch thori thori interaction howi :)

And thank you all for supporting Shweta Tiwari!! I am so much happy :) I am in Pakistan.. so could not vote her.. that's why saying thank you so much all the fans :) obviously others are too die-hard fans :)

Hey gr88888888888 topic Thumbs Up.....I m also super duper happy for both of my firends Faran n Guddi DancingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........they rly are Shweta's hard core fans Clap.........but more than that now i respect n love Shweta even more and is proud to be her fan coz she is so down to earth n sweeeeeet person EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart........Love u Shweta n LOve you all Shwetians!!!!! HugHugHug who rocked this forum Clap.....And Guddi n Faran bhai congratzzzzzzzzzzzz to you both.....i m rly happy for u both.....Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkArpitachohanakramabsAurna_ST.....Lata.....romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top