Die-hard fans of Shweta! :) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aurna_ST

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Guddi & Faraan.......my sweet dear friends πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

Faraan.......jaldi hosh mein aa jao!!πŸ˜†

he is behaving like dipper switchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† going on and off from coma..

Itni baar toh coma se Buddha Bajaj bhi wapis nahi aaya hoga 🀣
well done Guddi n Faraan!!! Faraan now this has made your day sorry year sorry life i suppose. i know how much u r blushing!!!!!! be hosh mat honaa. just enjoy the moment😊
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@bold- 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣
Originally posted by akramabs

I just read her Chat transcript in BB website.. I did not know that those two fans are so much popular :P

Faran Zafar (Faraan_4_Shweta) and Koushani Banerjee (prerna4rishav)

Hopefully I am not wrong.. yeh wahi donoon hi hein :P

1) Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

2) Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...

3) Shweta Tiwari
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye...

Excerpt from http://bb4.in.com/chat/

so I would like to say thank you so much for both of you. Muje khushi howi aap donoon k saath kuch thori thori interaction howi :)

And thank you all for supporting Shweta Tiwari!! I am so much happy :) I am in Pakistan.. so could not vote her.. that's why saying thank you so much all the fans :) obviously others are too die-hard fans :)

Hey gr88888888888 topic πŸ‘πŸΌ.....I m also super duper happy for both of my firends Faran n Guddi 😳😳........they rly are Shweta's hard core fans πŸ‘.........but more than that now i respect n love Shweta even more and is proud to be her fan coz she is so down to earth n sweeeeeet person 😳😳❀️........Love u Shweta n LOve you all Shwetians!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— who rocked this forum πŸ‘.....And Guddi n Faran bhai congratzzzzzzzzzzzz to you both.....i m rly happy for u both.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

well done Guddi n Faraan!!! Faraan now this has made your day sorry year sorry life i suppose. i know how much u r blushing!!!!!! be hosh mat honaa. just enjoy the moment😊
Behosh honay say hi apnay aap ko bacha raha hun..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank U soooooooooooo much samraaaaaaaaaaat..!!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

🀣🀣🀣
U r a PRB fan... u dont hav right to call bajaj Buddha..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Actually kya krun... i'm still not able to belive it..!!!🀣
Originally posted by Aurna_ST

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Guddi & Faraan.......my sweet dear friends πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

Faraan.......jaldi hosh mein aa jao!!πŸ˜†
Nahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mujhe aisey hi rehna acha lag raha hai..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
Thankooo aurna..!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
hey guddi told me she is a punjabi and pata chala she is a bong..hmmm
Originally posted by Chits1

hey guddi told me she is a punjabi and pata chala she is a bong..hmmm
Guddi, punjabi?🀣
Dolly is from punjab and Guddi is from WB🀣
sorry she told me she is a bong..and I was surprised at her punju name..it is the other way round..hehe..sorry for the goof up..

now we know her asli name...:)