India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Die-hard fans of Shweta! :)

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I just read her Chat transcript in BB website.. I did not know that those two fans are so much popular :P

Faran Zafar (Faraan_4_Shweta) and Koushani Banerjee (prerna4rishav)

Hopefully I am not wrong.. yeh wahi donoon hi hein :P

1) Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

2) Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...

3) Shweta Tiwari
Thank you so much for supporting me Guddi. And all the fans. Guddi I have seen your appreciation threads on another site. I have seen my AV of Bigg Boss journey. Loved it. More than Bollywood and Media, its the selfless love of all you people that gives me a high. It was nice talking to all you guyz and thank for supporting and making me the first female winner of Bigg Boss Season 4. Love you all.. Take care.. Good Bye...

Excerpt from http://bb4.in.com/chat/

so I would like to say thank you so much for both of you. Muje khushi howi aap donoon k saath kuch thori thori interaction howi :)

And thank you all for supporting Shweta Tiwari!! I am so much happy :) I am in Pakistan.. so could not vote her.. that's why saying thank you so much all the fans :) obviously others are too die-hard fans :)

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

natasa0607Vino_laokkkArpitachohanrgattumanuribrahim192sumanforumsrose-girlspunkpattinson.....Lata.....Aurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanangelshyveil_of_rosesduskyellowflowerRasnypinky no1cupid-struckromiosugar1shininggal2008*Alishba*RagMastaprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartGauahargeous_N

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
OH yes they are the same fans....... I did read the chat transcript and was in AWE of them really!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuibrahim192okkkspunkpattinsonAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

OH yes they are the same fans....... I did read the chat transcript and was in AWE of them really!!!

in fact.. they are lucky ;)...:D.. ab jalan se horahi hai ... LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsibrahim192okkkArpitachohanrose-girlspunkpattinsonAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akramabs

Originally posted by sumanforums

in fact.. they are lucky ;)...:D.. ab jalan se horahi hai ... LOL

Exactly ....Mujhe bhi jalan hui..... Guddi are you listening?

But they seriously are die hard fans....... i am Shweta's fan only after seeing her in BB4 ....... so they deserve being friends with Shweta.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192okkkrose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanAurna_STromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Not bad. ST is famous, but so r her fans!

No wonder she has such a loyal fan following!Smile

Gud work guys.Thumbs Up

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192okkkArpitachohanmanursumanforumsakramabsrose-girlAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishavDelightedHeartGauahargeous_N

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
congrats faran n koushani..now we want party from u guys..:P lolxx

okkkArpitachohanibrahim192sumanforumsakramabsnavaneetaAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

congrats faran n koushani..now we want party from u guys..:P lolxx

exactly Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192okkkArpitachohanAurna_STromiosugar1DelightedHeartprerna4rishavFaraan92

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Yeah I saw that and thought it was really cool of her to remember the comments & videos! The interview overall was quite nice.. she seems really down-to-earth Thumbs Up

Guddi & Farhan: Beyhosh toh nahin ho gaya? ROFL 

ibrahim192ArpitachohanokkkakramabsAurna_STMarz_Mahira_fan*Alishba*romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishavDelightedHeartGauahargeous_N

Go to top