Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

From Mauritius 2 US via India & Norway!#7:GO INDIA (Page 87)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_haze

virina, cant believe u made those icons Stern Smile
They are HOT. Silly....each one of them. the coloring is gorgeous. make more icons, pleaseeeeeeee.
iv always loved long avisLOLso am so happy i learned thmBig smile
thnk u GGEmbarrassed Tell me wht pic i can long avisLOL

~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! :D

Haven't been here for a really long time, but just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you, nor will I let you guys forget me :P Was reading through some of the old CCs (while trying to find this one) and I was smiling throughout! Thanks for making my life a lot more colourful, and for always always giving me a reason to smile :D You have no idea how special and amazing you guys are! Seriously.

Guppy: Guppy, Guppy, Guppy! Just saying that again made me happy.. LOL Haven't talked to you for way too long now! I miss your voice, the way you'd laugh and then try to be all business-like. I feel like there's so much I have to tell, yet I can't think of what to write when typing this. I don't know what we would talk about, but I need to update you on me and get updated on what you've been upto :) I guess we'll find something to talk about after the initial 7 minutes ;) PS: thanks for notice to remember to breathe over your sigs - cause seeing KaSh after a long time too made me stop and stare like it was the first time all over again ;)

V: Awesome icons :D I don't know what to say to you.. I know I said I'll be more active once I return, but I can't really see myself being regular with the after effects of India.. You know, I'd love to be here, but only if you guys would be on at the same time, and we'd actually have a plan! Like a KaShnic again :D

Vaish: where were you around 20th Feb and why were you not at the airport? :P I came all the way to India and didn't get to see either you or Guppy's face :( Agli baar, you're coming no matter what. We'll pick up V on the way too, and then fly to Shilps in US (It's gonna be one long flight!) And and, was reading through the bus story you wrote, and where we finally meet. You're a genius - every action, ever word was so similar to what we would say/do. :D

Muski: How's the punjabi skills coming along? I was thinking of you when I was in India and heard some good punjabi songs. :P I can't remember all of them now (I knew I should have written them down! Even if that meant I'd have to run away while dancing to get a pen and paper LOL) Have you heard 'Ik tere pyaar to bina' by Shahi? Our driver had this list of songs he played over and over again, and that was one of the very very few slow paced songs he had, so it's been stuck in my head ever since.. I don't want it any other way either actually :P And did you get to hear 'Tere bin' by Rabbi Shergill?

That's it for now. I should probably get back to doing what I came to the computer for.. Talk to you soon! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

black_haze-ialwayswill-aftermath..

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Look who is back :P

well mostly bck :P
dude....3rd April we are celebrating 1 yr anniversary of KaShnic :P HAHAHA
Me in a hurry...will b bck later ;P
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
^ look whose visited the cc Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

is this your first time in cc number 7?! [:O]...i think it is! stupid, you take so much time to drop in a hello also!
anyway, der se sahi..your here now :)
You were reading the old ccs? really? our old ccs are filled with so much of mushiness! LOL ...its quite unbelievable the time we spent saying ' i miss you' and ' i love you' :p

anyway, @me laughing and then turning business-like the next minute--nooo, when did this happen?! i never tried to be all business-like on purpose! i swear. but the sound of it is funny, if i did come across like that. :p

i dont know what we'l talk about when we do speak next cos a)its been so long since we have spoken and b) i cant think of one topic even to speak about! we have exhausted every topic there is! :(
it sucks. tell me if u think of anything.

and yes, we know, we'v made your life very very colorful Tongue but welcome back! :D
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Vrinzzzzzy!

-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
reserved!

Okay so i'm editing it now..or i think some one wud just kill me with their taunts :P

Vaish: where were you around 20th Feb and why were you not at the airport? :P I came all the way to India and didn't get to see either you or Guppy's face :( Agli baar, you're coming no matter what. We'll pick up V on the way too, and then fly to Shilps in US (It's gonna be one long flight!) And and, was reading through the bus story you wrote, and where we finally meet. You're a genius - every action, ever word was so similar to what we would say/do. :D

Okay..so first of all..dont slap me if i sound formal ..coz one..i am really sleepy and two..this cc has become formal now :|...atleast to me :P..

I WAS around on 20th..and i discussed it with G as well..i was actually plannin out to meet you but then G told me shez not coming and you know you'd haev only kind of half an hour before the flight ..so yeah i mean with whole of the family ..and just 30 mins..it'd have gone off in introductions itself lol..and then mera ghar bhi like..kaafi dooor hai airport se..and..well..chod na..agli baar aegi toh hamare liye alag se two days rakhna :D..we'll meet pakka promise :]

picking up V..and Shilpa..that reminds of our very own CC..i mean i'm smiling..remembering the formation of our CC..those were so fun day na?...Summer 2010 was like <3..so gooood..well..i was waiting the whole day on Holi..and no one came :/

Anyway Shilpa and G are on boycott Vaishu Mission, Vz on siggy+Vming mission..and that made me miss you MOREE.

You know i also made some siggies :P..not gud onees...i suck at writing the texts properly..somehow text just ruin my sigs totally :|

Hmmm...i guess thats it for now..ohhhhhh...i loved your pics on FB..commeneted on them all :D..loved the jijo thing LOL..:D and the dance pics especially..and yo..you GORGEOUS and the Chota Sardar too :D

...............hmmm...abhi ke liye bas itna hi hai :P...LOL

Edited by vaish04 - 25 March 2011 at 11:51am
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
^ reserved? Stern Smile..now am curious what u have to say vaish Tongue
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
oh ya! 3rd april IS the first anni of the cc! if we dont do anything even then, we suck!!

Go to top