Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

From Mauritius 2 US via India & Norway!#7:GO INDIA (Page 86)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
okay :(
bye

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
ya you should continue this style for sure..but dont you think you should learn merging soon?? i think you'd do just sooo more good if you learn merging :D :D

@G - i thought so..no replies no nothing/...i was waiting the whole day :/..anyways 
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

just staring at these <3

aftermath..

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
virina, cant believe u made those icons Stern Smile
They are HOT. Silly....each one of them. the coloring is gorgeous. make more icons, pleaseeeeeeee.
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaish04

ya you should continue this style for sure..but dont you think you should learn merging soon?? i think you'd do just sooo more good if you learn merging :D :D

@G - i thought so..no replies no nothing/...i was waiting the whole day :/..anyways 
yeaaaaaaa i finally got sme tips frm AmnaBig smile i will try merging tomorrw..bcz tht was the nly thing i couldnt doLOL 
and thnk u a lot yaarEmbarrassed 

-ialwayswill-

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_haze

virina, cant believe u made those icons Stern Smile
They are HOT. Silly....each one of them. the coloring is gorgeous. make more icons, pleaseeeeeeee.
iv always loved long avisLOLso am so happy i learned thmBig smile
thnk u GGEmbarrassed Tell me wht pic i can long avisLOL
~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! :D

Haven't been here for a really long time, but just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you, nor will I let you guys forget me :P Was reading through some of the old CCs (while trying to find this one) and I was smiling throughout! Thanks for making my life a lot more colourful, and for always always giving me a reason to smile :D You have no idea how special and amazing you guys are! Seriously.

Guppy: Guppy, Guppy, Guppy! Just saying that again made me happy.. LOL Haven't talked to you for way too long now! I miss your voice, the way you'd laugh and then try to be all business-like. I feel like there's so much I have to tell, yet I can't think of what to write when typing this. I don't know what we would talk about, but I need to update you on me and get updated on what you've been upto :) I guess we'll find something to talk about after the initial 7 minutes ;) PS: thanks for notice to remember to breathe over your sigs - cause seeing KaSh after a long time too made me stop and stare like it was the first time all over again ;)

V: Awesome icons :D I don't know what to say to you.. I know I said I'll be more active once I return, but I can't really see myself being regular with the after effects of India.. You know, I'd love to be here, but only if you guys would be on at the same time, and we'd actually have a plan! Like a KaShnic again :D

Vaish: where were you around 20th Feb and why were you not at the airport? :P I came all the way to India and didn't get to see either you or Guppy's face :( Agli baar, you're coming no matter what. We'll pick up V on the way too, and then fly to Shilps in US (It's gonna be one long flight!) And and, was reading through the bus story you wrote, and where we finally meet. You're a genius - every action, ever word was so similar to what we would say/do. :D

Muski: How's the punjabi skills coming along? I was thinking of you when I was in India and heard some good punjabi songs. :P I can't remember all of them now (I knew I should have written them down! Even if that meant I'd have to run away while dancing to get a pen and paper LOL) Have you heard 'Ik tere pyaar to bina' by Shahi? Our driver had this list of songs he played over and over again, and that was one of the very very few slow paced songs he had, so it's been stuck in my head ever since.. I don't want it any other way either actually :P And did you get to hear 'Tere bin' by Rabbi Shergill?

That's it for now. I should probably get back to doing what I came to the computer for.. Talk to you soon! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

black_haze-ialwayswill-aftermath..

Go to top