Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

From Mauritius 2 US via India & Norway!#7:GO INDIA (Page 75)

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

ROFLROFLi love how Tabi blasted at u on DMG CGROFL

LOL!! i got so scared of her, i did not know what to reply!!! so i just left it :p :p...lol.

and will check the sigs right away! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
omg Garima you went to watch the match live?? That must have been awesomeeeeeeee! haha wish they had caught you on camera, would have seen you on tv then LOL

and heck yeah, I'm following all India games! Waking up at 2am in the night to watch them haha. Another game tonight, and against SA too.. is gonna be a tough one.
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
putting down the one's i liked the most ::

There's something very very very pretty about this sig viri! i think cos u'v just used a single picture, and have added very less coloring! u know, u should make more stuff with only a single picture, cos u work very well with them! and i lovee how its not toooo bright! i like darker sigs more!

This reminded me of Roz's sigs! its so similar to that ! its come out very well cos again, you'v made it dark and havent added much color! and thats a good thing! :D

Omg..this looks like a PRO!! i loved everything of this! the background, coloring, the way you'v placed the texts, the way you'v merged the pictures, everything !! its perfectly made viri! <333333

This is SO simple and pretty!! loved how you dint add too many things to it and kept it simple..its come out very very well! :D...i love this one!

Same with this..its simple, looks clean and very neat! not too many things! and the pics are HOT!

Edited by black_haze - 11 March 2011 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

omg Garima you went to watch the match live?? That must have been awesomeeeeeeee! haha wish they had caught you on camera, would have seen you on tv then LOL

and heck yeah, I'm following all India games! Waking up at 2am in the night to watch them haha. Another game tonight, and against SA too.. is gonna be a tough one.

heyyyy! u took so long to reply!LOL

yea, the indian crowd is like MAD about cricket and every aspect of the game. i dont think i'v ever heard so much of screaming and cheering in the stadium ever! the crowd was on fire, esp when sachin was batting! it was really cool though :D..quite an unbelievable experience :D...

omg, the matches begin at 2 am your time?? awww :(...thats terrible! but good to know u sit through all of them!
yea, the india vs SA one begins tomorrow at 2.30 in the afternoon! excited for that...was so bored watching them play against such lame teams like bangladesh and ireland! :p
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
shilps, are u seeing the new show, chajje chajje ka pyaar on sony?!
its an awesome show! and the guy, omg, he's like a look alike of ranveer singh and he acts just like him too! like dittooooo!
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I wanted to reply the same day.. but I don't know why but from uni my access is blocked to reply on this site LOL

haha I can imagine! I so wish I could go to a game live, the excitement must be something amazing there :D

and yeah it begins around like 2:30 - 3 here time cause they have to show it live.. so yeah gotta stay up. and it makes it all the more worthwhile when India wins! :D Yeah Bangladesh, Netherlands, Ireland were kind of like baccha teams. Now come the real tough competitiors. SA and WI. OMG did you see what WI did to Bangladesh? That was scary.. omg India better not lose that badly to anyone haha, I might be tempted to get into the tv and like do something to the players lol.
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Actually when I saw the promos for cckp I wanted to see it, it looks cute! But I completely forgot about it after that and haven't watched yet. Actually lately I'm not watching any Indian show LOL I watch for a bit and then end up losing interest.

and yeahhh he does look a lot like Ranveer Singh

but is it like a high on drama type show? or is it more fun and lively?
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
lol. why is india forums blocked in yr  uni?! lmaaao. maybe many people log onto it from yr uni :p

and do u actually sit up and see all the 100 overs?! i generally see only the second innings, and mostly the last 20 overs of the game! more than that, i cant :p..too much patience..
and no, i dint see the WI vs Bangladesh...i knew it would be like a lame competition! and i like only tight games..so i usually see the matches which have england, aus or SA in it! i loveee the england team <3333...
i liked how ireland beat england chasing 327! that was awesome and so unexpected! and the england-india tie match was like an unbelievable match of cricket!

Go to top