From Mauritius 2 US via India & Norway!#7:GO INDIA - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
Kasuali scenes r so intense n awesome :O wish it was KaSh re-union scene :(
HAWWWWWW!U Should tell me na whnver u write an article...evn though its out of my interest :P
will chck tht TB Soon :D
YEA!I Will infor you ;P

hmm wait am watching Kasuali scenes..am so in it :P gimme 10 mins..ROFL=))
couldnt help to notice tht SA Looks sexy wearing KSG's jacket :P
I love SA in that purple suit !! i think she looks really pretty+kinda sexy in it :p...and KSG's jacket on her is πŸ˜πŸ˜

love the part when he comes out of the house he's staying in and sees her waiting on the porch!
Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
Gosh!they should hv KISSED :|
Originally posted by black_haze

I love SA in that purple suit !! i think she looks really pretty+kinda sexy in it :p...and KSG's jacket on her is πŸ˜πŸ˜

love the part when he comes out of the house he's staying in and sees her waiting on the porch!
πŸ˜ƒi knw!purple look so pretty on her😳 
i love Kasuali scene...need 2 ask Nori to make an avi for me😳
i KNOW! dont even get me started on that almost-kiss scene. that made me so angry at her. why did she have to keep on saying 'i'v come here only as a friend' n bla bla !! urrrggggh. she says she's not sure abt their relationship..i mean, whaaaaaaat?
i really thought kasauli would bring them back together..it was like my ultimate wish! :(
Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
which is yr fav double shirt combo on ksg? and dress on SA?
Originally posted by black_haze

i KNOW! dont even get me started on that almost-kiss scene. that made me so angry at her. why did she have to keep on saying 'i'v come here only as a friend' n bla bla !! urrrggggh. she says she's not sure abt their relationship..i mean, whaaaaaaat?
i really thought kasauli would bring them back together..it was like my ultimate wish! :(
i knwwww man!pisses me off

i will tell you smthing via msging tonight