From Mauritius 2 US via India & Norway!#7:GO INDIA - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by black_haze

They'r like little kids in love!! Aww 😳

πŸ˜ƒSo true! its so cute na😍
Sehrish is Rishx something na?
Am happy for her too! cos she makes awesome sigs!! but,yes,any true ksg fan getting to meet him makes me a bit happy..cos they prolly like him as much as we do :) 
She isnt a KSG Fan!but since she knws we love KSG ...she told usπŸ˜†
True.Whatever really happened,NO ONE knows! even if the media went on to say a hundred things,i believe no one other than him and his wife know what exactly transpired between them and plus,we are no one to comment on their personal life,because we see him as an actor first,NOT as a husband/boyfriend.

Havent i told u what he was like? i havent shown u the video also πŸ˜›...hahaha,i' tell u in ym today! not here..:P
Deep told me to message her when we talk on ym,she said she'l come if she's free :)

I want it to be something HUGE! and we need to make sure it gets to him either via IF or sbs!

PS-i might not be able to discuss it right now,cos am here for another 15-20 minutes or so.But am very free the whole night! are u??

Originally posted by black_haze

Sehrish is Rishx something na?
Am happy for her too! cos she makes awesome sigs!! but,yes,any true ksg fan getting to meet him makes me a bit happy..cos they prolly like him as much as we do :) 
πŸ˜ƒYes her! she was so xcited! i knwwwwwwww!!😳

question edited,sounded wrong:is sehrish a boy or a girl?

Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago

Look at him,he's going to touch her hair so cutely..😳...lol.

Exactly!
n whn he made it clear to media...tht he doesnt belive in sorting his personal matters on TV! so i ddnt really care at tht time...evn whn ppl came making topics at how bad KSG is :@

evn in chrch...they said the other day..personal matters arent made to tell evry1 publicly...n i was thinking abt KSG! We r just his fan n audience....wht r we tht he has 2 clear stuffs for us!

i am a simple fan who loves him dearly...n want him 2 achieve all the successin life :D n wants 2 see him happy <3
Ohh okay :(
i hope she comes :(

I KNOW Make it HUGEEEEEEEEE 😈

I Dunno abt night..u kw na tht my sis uses pc...so i dnt get access at nite :(