Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 95)

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi Rachna send me those pics too.Am eager to watch them.Plzzz........Cry

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by CuteCherry

Rachna  u started the sushita cute pic flueEmbarrassed and it is already so  popularLOL can't we just post it in this AT?Ermm

LOL I did naa LOL Sorry people, my bad Embarrassed Maaf kar de Embarrassed I could have pasted in this AT but we're not allowed to paste anyone's personal pics here without their permission! The mods will give us a warning if we do that and I'm sure they must be reading this, aren't they? Ermm

LOLchalo maaf kar diya lolLOL but i am also kinda responsible for ur sushita cute flueTongue but they are so cute that i couldn't stop myself after u posted ur commentEmbarrassed oh we are not allowedUnhappy  ya u r rite i guess they are reading it for sure. since the Sushita virus has spread all over the placeROFL but that would have been so easy on u since now everyone is asking for the picsLOL well i can help u in sending those people who want the pics Big smile 

Haha ya one of my reason for adding a celebrity is because of their off-screen pics but for Sushita i just love reading their status too so it's differentLOL. since i am a huge fan of Sushita and especially Sushant i just want to know everything about them.Embarrassed i wish sushant still had his FB Unhappy i miss reading his statusUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi--Rachna--

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by CuteCherry

Originally posted by tiya229

hey cherry, i was looking at the previous pages in the AT, found out you have some inteesting picsLOL, so can you PM them to me? please?

no problem tiyaLOL  i'll PM u rite away Big smileit is just so cuteEmbarrassed

EDIT: just pmed uBig smile hope u got itBig smile

thanks so much.. thy look sooo cute!!! i wish i could be there and just stick my head into the pic.LOL

ur welcomeBig smile i know they are just too ADORABLE!! Embarrassedi wish i can stick my head into the pic too and hug them bothDay Dreaming. i just loved the way sushant is looking at ankita. he always looks at her with so much loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatrocks

PLZ PLZ PLZ send d pics..PLZSmile

hey i just sended u the picsBig smile just trying to help rachnaLOL hope u like itSmile
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Note: Firstly I hate being like this,but I guess I had to do this.Embarrassed Can we now please stop discussing about FB personal pics and one who wants pictures can PM either--Rachna-- or CuteCherry.

I hope we will discuss more about Sushant performance than other things. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nishr u r rite. it has gone way out of handLOL but we can't control it. it is all Sushita magic lol. but sorry for that though and ya anyone who wants da pics can either pm me or rachnaEmbarrassed ya and this is Sushant's AT and we should stick to his performance which are always wonderful to watchBig smile again sorryBig smile

coming to sushant's performance, i am so excited for itBig smile i hope he gets 30 againBig smile
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Mindblowing...simply mindblowing.... thats surely the word that comes to everyones mind when we see Sushi..on stage..!! I so agree with Remo when he said the beginning just took the act to a whole new level.. with Sushi sliding in and joining Shampa..!! What to say of the aerial act... Was fantabulous.....i have seen Sushi doing aerial in 'ZNKD' but this was something else..the difficulty level was way higher..and he performed it with elan and class..!! I just m lost for words.....this guy steals my heart everytime he comes onscreen..!! Day Dreaming

Luv u Sushi Heart U truly are the 'Aan Baan Shaan'  of jhalak Approve 

Edit - The khote Sikkay team also said..that they think.. Sushi is the best performer in Jhalak.. Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 01 February 2011 at 9:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherrynascoRiddikulus-Hoor---Rachna--

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
How much did Sushant got today?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanikhilsahaiRiddikulus

Go to top