Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 87)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

@Cherry : Thank you :) Cherry if its from FB you can simply right click on the image then click on copy and then paste it in the reply form without saving.

@Rachna: Hey soul_angel would be Jia LOL and thank you so much :)

Hey Jia, will add you as my buddy so that it would be easier to send the pics to you and TB together Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Rachna, Cherry, Jia, you're all so nice!  This has to be one of the best series of ATs ever, everyone is so civil and helpful.  And there's no spamming!  Sushant and Shampa should be proud to have such fans.  CoolLOL

Awwww thank you Embarrassed I think this is the best AT I have ever come across. Like you said people here are so nice and helpful! Aaahh the no spamming is the best part LOL
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Please add my name

sensodyne

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

No probs Cherry Big smile Oh yeah I will definitely send them the cute Sushita pics Embarrassed BTW, how long have you been on Shampa's friend list?

Thank you againHug not long, i just added her recently and she accepted it right awayLOL i thought she would just accept her friends but oh well i guessed i was wrongLOL and i was looking through her pics before, she didn't have any JDJ pics and today when i log in FB and what do i see BAM!!! JDJ pics, she uploaded the picsLOL how about u??

--Rachna--

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Rachna sure that would be more than O-K-A-Y with me Approve

Cherry I made some tutorials a while ago how to post pics on IF for someone LOL you want to see them? maybe they can help but they are for tinypic which does not work anymore on IF Ermm but still for every site process is the same Tongue

And ThunderBird - TB from our Ghonsla ROFL yeah I like the Civil part the most LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry--Rachna--

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Jia thank you ...ok let me try it Big smile

Toothbrush thanks for the complimentEmbarrassedLOL all Sushita fans are so nice and helpfulBig smile

lunzagremlin.

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Rachna sure that would be more than O-K-A-Y with me Approve

Cherry I made some tutorials a while ago how to post pics on IF for someone LOL you want to see them? maybe they can help but they are for tinypic which does not work anymore on IF Ermm but still for every site process is the same Tongue

And ThunderBird - TB from our Ghonsla ROFL yeah I like the Civil part the most LOL

it worked it workedLOLYa i went through ur tutorial and it was a great help.Big smile Thank You againHug did u get the pm?? i sent it to u and Toothbrush. hope u guyz got itSmile let me send u the threesome one twoLOL

gremlin.

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

Thank you againHug not long, i just added her recently and she accepted it right awayLOL i thought she would just accept her friends but oh well i guessed i was wrongLOL and i was looking through her pics before, she didn't have any JDJ pics and today when i log in FB and what do i see BAM!!! JDJ pics, she uploaded the picsLOL how about u??

You're welcome HugSame here LOL First she wouldn't accept my request but I could see her accepting other people so I thought maybe she only accepts people she knows LOL Then she finally accepted me, YAY! LOL

Yeah she didn't have JDJ pics before, only Sneha used to upload them but today I saw her online, said hi to her but she did not reply Ouch Then I saw she uploaded some pics, so I went to check em out but she went offline by then. Maybe she only came online to upload pics!

nikhilsahaiCuteCherry

Go to top