Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 63)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teacher25

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Oye people, someone has written a 'fatakdi' comment on the TB article addressed to someone called Ms Nair, who I guess is the writer of that article. Go read it!

Bechari Ms. Nair!!! LOL

Where can I read the comment??

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki...... 

I guess reporters will come up with weird stories, when they cannnot get what they desire.....as long as Sushant - Ankita's fans know what these guys are.... These guys have too much integrity to make excuses like this... and we have seen Sushant portraying and enacting many patriotic acts - dances, given statements.... The duo did attend the 15th August Zee TV celebration last year...... 

Just coz they could not manage time out of their busy schedule once, they are being criticised. That's not fair.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Fab performance by Sushi..... i just love the concepts he does... always unique.. Clap nice style and moves....tho honestly...m still stuck with Ore Piya..... !!Day Dreaming Sushi boy rocks..!! Love him..

@lunza... .dear...dun worry.. some people can do no better than pulling others down..since they cant do anything to go up...! And we all know.. Sushi is fabulous... so jalne wale jalte rahenge...aur Sushita rock karte rahenge... Approve

Same here! I can't get last week's performance out of my head! Too good, he was good this week too. As usual the concept and choreography were rocking!!

I felt so bad for him during the elimination, he was so sad to see Ankita go. Their hugs, so emotional. They care for each other very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CuteCherrylunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I love Sushant and his innovative concepts.... I liked the Flamenco dance... great tap steps, great energy and amazing attitude...

I loved the whole dance, but this was definitely not Sushant's best dance in JDJ. I could not make out the concept that how he evaded death so many times in the day.... I could not get it, maybe its tricky... might need a couple more watches ....Tongue

So, for me .. the theme RED was not so obvious, unlike his other acts... In the other acts, the theme would be portrayed so beautifully and clearly, which I felt was amiss in this act.... 

Though I have to commend him for doing it with so much zeal despite being so disappointed about Ankita's elimination.... it requires a lot of effort to smile and perform, when you are so depressed and sad for your loved one.... Cry

dhahilunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwww it was so sad to see both Sushant and Ankita sad. their cute hug was the best part.Embarrassedi felt so bad for Ankita , she so didn't deserve to get eliminated even though she came back from WC.

ok coming Sushi babyEmbarrassed Embarrassedas usual he Rocked the dance floor with his great dance and expression. Day Dreamingwhen he was explaining his concept i really thought it was going to be this serious dance but the way the comedy and masala was put in it , it was just mind-blowing. even though i have never heard of flamenco before, their dance was so entertaining that it kept me focused through out the whole performance.  Sushant's concept and Shampa's choreography mixed is just AWESOME!!!!!! they come up with the best and always surprises everyone.Clap i am really happy with the score tooSmile

and Wohooooooo he got the performance of the day AgainPartyParty

nikhilsahai

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Ive compared Sushant to melting chocolate

Today he was smooth and flowing like soft satin sheets blowing gently in the wind

Depending on your fantasy..he can be in the satin sheets with a chocolate covered strawberry LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherryTiyalisensodyne

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
btw he deserved 30

nikhilsahai

Go to top