Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 59)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Sushant is the most unpredictable guy.... 

You give him red, and true enough the first thing I would think of is love, passion..... and this guy remembers his 12th standard Chinese meta-physics theory of red being lucky Geek.............. Man... why always such a different yet brilliant concept....... 

Though I am not complaining.... he is giving unique concepts and performances and I am enjoying it to the core !!!!!!! Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahailunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
one thing is for sure , I am going to remember all his dances even after many months/years .. I may forget the dance steps , but i am definitely going to remember all his dances bcuz it is much easier to remember dances with concepts .. I may forget the dances of other contestants but not his..
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

one thing is for sure , I am going to remember all his dances even after many months/years .. I may forget the dance steps , but i am definitely going to remember all his dances bcuz it is much easier to remember dances with concepts .. I may forget the dances of other contestants but not his..

Same here. By the way, from where do you all download the videos? I used to do it from youtube earlier, but my youtube downloader is giving me problems nowadays, so is my cache viewer.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
oh , i dont download .. i watch in online on YT or daily motion....
my comp is cluttered with downloads , it pis*es my mum off when my bro downloads stuff ... he keeps downloading and she keeps deleting it ...
so i dont even bother with it..
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
It looks like these two have divided the work between them .. with sushant coming up with the ideas and shampa implementing them ...
and till now i guess they havent clashed or disagreed on anything ..
I love the fact that shampa willing listens to his inputs with an open mind . And she doesnt see it as interference from his side..

Seriously these two together are just perrrrrr-fecct !!!! Imagine if these two had been paired with others .. both wouldnt have got the kind of results they are getting now ..
Shampa is the reason sushant is able to enjoy JDJ ... in ZNKD he never could work like this , i.e give his ideas and then work upon it with the choreos .. bcuz ZNKD was more of a group thing and it was a show which was badly scheduled ..not just sushant even other contestants had problems , and the judges were complaining too..

With fixed rehearsal times , proper shooting schedules , and weekly themes , and a partner like shampa .. no wonder he is so pumped up and enthusiastic ..

Edited by lunza - 23 January 2011 at 2:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherry..Sonii..nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Hi Lunza!

Yup! I was thinking this too. Except the locking and popping and the first performance, rest seem to have been Sushant's ideas. Its a case of two talented perfectionists.

Sushant- Shampa complement each other totally and I love their comarederie. They are so cute together- their segment when they were talking about Madhuri's hug was so cute- Sushant was confiding like a little boy who had a crush on his teacher, and shampa was saying I'll get you a hug from her this time. Muah to both of them!

And even in last episode, when Mona said 'presenting Madhuri's pankha', Shampa was making fan like movements with her hand and Sushant was shying.. they are so cute together.

I also liked that part when he ran to touch her feet during locking and popping and said my pop Mata has come. LOL

Off topic: What does Lunza mean?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaiCuteCherry..Sonii..lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
niki , lunza means nothing really .. i dont particularly like my id ... sounds so weird ...
actually i wanted to type luna ( from harry potter) .. pata nahi yeh z beech mein kahan se aa gaya ..i think i must have been preoccupied with something else , or the id wasnt available at that time .. dont remember ...
I wanted to change it , but kept delaying .. i didnt really care much .. bcuz i was more of a silent reader .. You can see that i joined in 2006 but have only made around 2400 posts.. Only after i came across the PR forum that i started commenting more frequently ..

ooh , ya , I love their rehearsal clips , it is so much fun watching them .. and to think some were getting scared of sushant being linked with his choreo ..LOL ...
They have gelled together so well as people ..
The funniest clip was definitely the L&P one(apart from mission "hug dikhhla jaa") .. before he ran to touch her feet , shampa screamed " buddhe "
Since then I imagine them calling each other buddhe and maate lol..

The L&P and first performance were definitely more of the "light hearted" type ...
When I heard about the bollywood/madhuri spl theme .. i thought they might finally "just dance" .. you know , the typical bollywood thumkas and masti .. and instead they come up with ore piya ...

btw niki , shampa is back to killing him / trying to kill him LOL ... This time it is too .. literal... seedha yamdooth ban gayi hai ..

Edited by lunza - 23 January 2011 at 3:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi..Sonii..nikitagmc

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Lunza why did you say this I too will miss him badly once Sushant is done with JDJ  Unhappy

Is He performing on this tuesday?? That colour round??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Go to top