Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 43)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Sushant was AMAZING today, I was completely mesmerized by his performance. Simply outstanding!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
just watched the episode and my my my my my my my my my my my my my  WHAT A PERFORMANCE..Day Dreaming.Day DreamingDay Dreamingi was flowing with him when he was dancing..goodness god gracious...how is this guy so flexible... i seriously thought i was flowing with him. the Performance was truly OUT OF THIS WORLD PERFORMANCE.ClapClapClap it was so romantic and brilliant that it actually made me feel like i was in a different world. Sushant and shampa's body rocks together. they both are so flexible and did all the lifts so gracefully. This has to be one of the BEST BEST BEST BESTEST performance in Jhalak.Clap

The concept was Outstanding.ClapClap seriously whenever they come to stage they come with new concept and always attracts people to it. It's always a great pleasure to watch them dance.Shampa is the best choreographer in JDJ, the choreography she does is just so good, i don't think anyone in Jhalakh can match up to her level of choreography and add to that Sushant makes it even better.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ok now coming to Sushant Singh Rajput, my my my my my my my he was lookin so Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingi can never stop saying this but his smile is to die for. Winkhe was looking so cute doing all the moves and totally loved his every expression. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i can never stop saying that too. his shy expression was the cutest of all. the expression of love was the best. and not to forget he was looking so HOT with his GLOWING CHEST and HIS SMILE.BlushingBlushingBlushing omg...he is just PERFECT!  Approve

all in all it was WOWEST AWESOMEST & THE BESTEST PERFORMANCE!!ClapClap

Also the way he was telling his sister's story was so ADORABLE. i just love his shy smile. AWWWWWWW he was so shy when he danced with madhuri.  he seriously has the biggest crush on madhuriWink Sushant is really child at heart. the way he was telling remo "pakkad liya" was so cute. he is a sweetheartEmbarrassed

and he was really good in the group performance. Smilei was only looking at him. he was full on in masti mood and loved the way he was teasing shampa. his expression were very naughtyBlushing

Edited by CuteCherry - 18 January 2011 at 7:02pm

lunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@ toothbrush and @nishr loved the front page and especially loved Sushant's bio. it was really very sweet.Smile

can someone make a Sushant's AV's for today's performance? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Okay, just now saw group act.

What was really the meaning of grouping them as a whole? If one person dances badly, all are affected! If this is the trend then everyone would pray to be part of a group that has more strong dancers!!! Is-se to pichle hafte ka system zyada accha tha! (waise even that was bad, but better than this one at least). Shekhar and his partner weren't doing so well, yet they got ahead in the race simply cos they were in the better group.

Plus the group act had coordination mistakes. I'm surprised none of the judges pointed it out.

Useless system!

And what is the meaning of giving two performer of the day awards? Last time also they did the same thing! I'm not against Chang getting the award, but giving it to one person makes it more special, even if they've both got 30.  I would prefer one performer of the day award. If they were confused whom to give it to, since they both did well and got 30, they should've evaluated on the basis of group dance na!

I'm not liking this group dance system at all.

One more weird thing that I noticed- Mahi and Preeti were wearing clothes that they had already worn before on the show, if I'm not mistaken. And the song was playing fast in some places.

lunzaLovePRSoham

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
OMG TB and Nisha, superb job on the opening page Clap

I don't think I can do anything even remotely close to that LOL You guys are pro's at it Thumbs Up

toothbrush13lunza

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
fab performance sushant and shampa....Clap Clap Clap

love you guys...Wink

lunza

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

One more weird thing that I noticed- Mahi and Preeti were wearing clothes that they had already worn before on the show, if I'm not mistaken. And the song was playing fast in some places.

Even Ankita wore the same thing yesterday that she wore a couple of weeks ago.

lunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
here sushant's performance in youtubeBig smileDay Dreaming
starts at 2:25

does anyone know what song was played when remo was telling his story? i just love the tuning. it was used for madhuri too.Day Dreaming

sushant's group performanceBig smile

nikhilsahailunza

Go to top