*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
hey , just watched the promo posted .. sushant is wearing a purple shade dress and dancing on banda yeh bindass ..... and ajay says it is the best performance of the day
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago

Uff Lunza, again you reported earlier than me..

I saw the promo too. I couldn't understand the concept at all, but there must be something special in the concept if Ajay liked it so much, he is not the person who would like a performance cos the moves were perfect and all,  (he doesn't understand much of dancing I think), so it has to be something special in the performance. I liked sushant's foot work though. The song was 'Banda yeh Bindaas hai' and Sushant was flashing his smile like anything. Adorable guy..!!!

What the hell is shampa wearing? I didn't like it.

ragz did her act blindfolded ... emraan praised her and said its a 10 from my side ..
still the two of them (ajay and amraan) only mention sushant's performance after the show ..
So I guess we werent given the best bits of his performance in the promo ... bcuz in the promo i liked ragz and mahi's dance more than sushant's

Ragini's act looks impressive for sure. But still Sushant has got the highest that is 27, and everyone praised him the most, so I guess there must be something even more exciting and innovative that he has done.

Hmm.. what can be done regarding 'colours'. I'm trying to think. Shampa reminded me of a spider.. umm.. spider and colours?? The song too isn't helping much.. aur thoda sochna padega.. 

see , if u look at ragz dance , they have chosen black .. and well.. you can easily see the connection : black - blind- blindfold
If sushant had chosen white , then the obvious thing would have been , something related to peace or purity ..
But purple ?!! W*H have sushant and shampa come up with this time? !!!

Does purple signify passion? I'm thinking according to the song and erm.. well.. Shampa's clothes. {LOL]

Well purple usually signifies royalty ..
i am wondering whether the contestants got to choose the colours , or they were assigned the colours and had no choice in the matter ?...
whats with sushant performing in the end again ?  i thought they change the order every week....chalo theek hi hai , he wouldnt have exactly been in a gr8 mood to perform immediately after anki's elimination ..

EDIT : Whats the connection between banda yeh bindass and royalty? 🤔

Purple can signify butterfly also.. do you think Sushant is a butterfly and Shampa is a spider?? [ROFL] I'm sorry yaar.. my mind is totally on Shampa's dress right now.

guyz can someone post the promos??? i really wanna see it ðŸ˜ƒ