Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 41)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Perfect !!!!

This guy is perfect, and everytime he comes on screen, he brings  a smile to my face.. with his dance, his acts, his cuteness, his innocent yet sexy smile, his childlike enthusiasm..... his devotion n passion to dance.... I can go on and on about Sushant's charisma.....  yet, it will not suffice to describe this wonderful actor, dancer and person in words Day Dreaming

Coming back to the dance, I was sooo lost in the whole thing, I forgot that there is any competition happening and was just enjoying it ........... I have already watched it 3-4 times, and hope to repeat it a few more times soon.... the dance was so beautiful, dreamy, full of devotion, admiration, adulation for this goddess of dance, and portrayed soooo beautifully by both Shampa and Sushant...  Clap

Right from the costumes, lightings (I am very impressed with all the attention this duo gives to background lights/ effects, which is not there for the other teams .... I am assuming that they would ask the lighting engineers to do so, else why would they do only for this couple and not anyone else...)))))), song (AMAZING !!!), the awesome lifts, flow of the dance... I don't know how this couple always bring this amazing magic to their dance....  

I always thought that they captured my attention with their dance performances with their story.. their dance would have a concept, and that's how we would feel the connect to their dance....

This dance proved me wrong.... they don't need any story / drama/ anything... just plain dance and plain devotion to it, makes them stand out...... and yes, Sushant's cute, innocent smile !!!!! Embarrassed

I guess I will just go back and watch the performance a few more times.........before I come out this trance.... 

I just forgot about the group dance.... which was so much fun !!! Its such a fun dance, and everyone,( especially Sushant stood out for me..... ) seemed to be enjoying so much .... I loved it ..

I could imagine Sushant doing the dance during his sister's marriage, with the same enthusiasm and fun... this guy is too good !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by teacher25 - 18 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrytoothbrush13FairyfariaMysterygirl_melunzaTiyalibonnefille--Rachna--nikitagmc

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Excellent intro to the thread TB, well done .

The  performance was just too beautiful .Well done Sushant and Shampa ...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13bonnefillenikitagmc

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@ TB and Nishr: brilliant first page guys.....and love the Shampa part!!!! Thumbs Up

Absolutely brilliant performance.........Sushant-Shampa took me to another world.

sushant being a brilliant actor helps him a lot.......his expressions makes him stand out. In the group act Sushant stood mainly because of the expressions.

Btw Sushant really lowves Madz....it were not his moments with her that showcased it but all the other times. Everytime Madz spoke....he was an open-mouthed kiddo.Blushing

Me thinks sushant is Madz fav contestant.....my favourite lady loves my favourite boy who's got my favourite girl and has amazing chemistry with my favourite choreo. Hug

Edited by bonnefille - 18 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrytoothbrush13Fairyfarialunza*Resham*Nisha_90--Rachna--nikitagmc

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@toothbrush & nisha..amazing front page ClapClap 
i came to know so many unknown things abt sushant..thanks for the info..he is awesome

shampa siggy was really nice Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13bonnefille

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
^^ agree Maddy realllyyy likes Sushant , she just cant stop smiling whenever Sushant gushes or says something LOL wish they cud dance on key sera sera once pllsss Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefillenikitagmc

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I am sure Sushant Rajput will go a long way!  Good luck to him and his future!! God Bless!!
toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
That smile that Sushant gave to Madhuri at the end of the performance when he looked up... Day Dreaming *swoons* 

I hope the high quality videos get uploaded soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunza

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Sushant again burn the dance floor :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Go to top