Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 30)

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

OMG guys.....i mite  be late to comment but just saw the full promo of Sushis act on 'Ore piya' and it had Madhuris voice over..on the Shayari...and her final comment...'Aap itna aacha kaise nach lete hain' .. 

Man i cant wait for this act.. Sushant..u r the GREATEST and BESTEST thing on the stage of Jhalak.......luv u luv u.. luv u......HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
i really wanna c that pomo, do u hve a link to it???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanikhilsahai

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
k , caught the promo 3-4 times ... man , it took my breath away .. looked beautiful ... promo bits were better than the sbs ones bcuz it showed those lifts..
i am happy anki didnt get this song , bcuz nishant wouldnt have been able to do justice to it the way shampa has done ...
i hope sushant got a 30 for it .. it looks like a "30 wala" performance .. but i have a lingering doubt bcuz he didnt get a standing ovation or "this is it" 
the ladies might have given it a 10 , but remo ? bcuz it looks like it has jazz in it.. i hope remo doesnt cut a mark bcuz it wasnt "technically perfect" or something of that sort...
btw .. shampa looks really good with long hairTongue ... (i luv her short hair too)

and ya .. that HAHK story .. gosh , how the hell did he convince all his four sisters to wear the same type of dress !? it would have looked so weird , on the wedding day , the bride and her three sisters wearing the same blue dress ..LOL
 lol .. looks like he took full advantage of the fact that he was the youngest in the family .. guess his sisters pampered him to the max. LOL

CuteCherry

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot for the video Nisha. Sushant looks good enough to be eaten, and Shampa is looking stunning. This girl looks really beautiful with long hair.

Now I can only pray that I get to see the promo too. Am waiting for it, since everyone has been praising it so much.

Lunza, mereko bhi bahut darr lag raha hai. But who knows they were tired of showing same 'this is it' everytime in their promos so maybe they choose this new route this time. Tell me one thing, was the shayari said by Madhuri for Sushant's performance?

I have also seen HAHK lots of times, in fact its coming on TV today and I'm angry cos my hostel girls are watching Action Replay on TV. My mother still raves about Madhuri's beautiful purple blue sari.

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i think the shayari was for sushant's perf .. but you never know the way these people edit the promos ...
but malaika's comment about how they transported them to another world definitely has to be for sushant's perf .. bcuz it had such a dreamy feel to it ..
but they didnt get a standing ovation .. umm.. they didnt stand for his teen ka tadka perf either but he got 30 .. so i am assuming they are tired of giving him standing ovations ? Confused

nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Who knows yaar. But it can be this way also—showing Chang's standing ovation was more important than showing Sushant's since it was his first. So maybe they didn't show whether he got a standing ovation or not.

God, Lunza I think we will go mad till Tuesday thinking how much Sushant has got. Why don't these folks release a spoiler for people like us.

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
gosh , this must be like his best promo bits so far ..beats all the nuggets that we were given for his other acts like chau , contemp , L&P , horror....

i have already fallen in love with this perf ... i think i am going to watch this perf more no. of times than the chau one...

hope the entire perf is as beautiful as what we have seen in the promo and sbs..
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Lunza, which performance of Sushant have you seen most no. of times? I think I have seen the LnP most no. of times.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahailunza

Go to top