Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 21)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I never realized how much the lack of information would actually make me uncomfortable.  LOL  I really hope Sushant did well this time.  I mean I wouldn't expect him to do badly, but I wonder why his performance is being kept so top secret.

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hello people, please join this FC Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589635

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

^^ i think sushant is known for doing something unique,Sony didnt reveal anything for the sake of curiousity..
we are all so eager to see sushant, so when the show airs, ratings increase!
in coming weeks, thats gonna happen with increasing frequency!
dont worry wait another 48-72 hoursLOL LOL

Mere dimag mein ek hi baat aa rahi hai--- agar Chang ko 30 mila to Sushi ko bhi 30 MILNA HI CHAHIYE.

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Mere dimag mein ek hi baat aa rahi hai--- agar Chang ko 30 mila to Sushi ko bhi 30 MILNA HI CHAHIYE.

I too feel the same. This time the performances really have been kept a secret....and am not liking it. Sushant's being the biggest one.....have a feeling that either his performance was a blockbuster or a really big dud. *finger-crossed* for blockbuster. I really really want saroj ji to appreciate him and ankita to the moons. 

Btw PR too is coming with ME to compete with madz special week on jdj. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@Bonne: You said whatever is in my mind yaar... either the performance was a dhamaka or a dud is what is going on in my head.

Pata nahi kya hoga. I think he will be dancing on the second day, on first day Anki, Ragini, Mahi and Daya seem to be dancing. (Madhuri was wearing a pink suit)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
chang got 30 ? where did you hear that from ?

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I would like to request all my friends here for something:

Now that we are at this forum, we may get people who criticize Sushant on anything- his attitude, his dance, his behavior, ANY DAMN thing. But I would request all of you not to lose your cool and say something improper or rude to them in frustration. Please be as polite as possible, try and convince them of what you think, and if not, then please back off without any name calling.

I am saying this bcos people are now comparing us again and again with crazy fangirls of KSG or intolerant-- this is not something to be proud of. One comment made by one person sometimes gets generalised to the whole group of fans. In the end it isn't a case of 'so and so' made the comment... it becomes more like... 'A sushant or Anki fan' said so.

See, getting frustrated if people are bashing up your favourites, or being hypocritic or judgemental about your favourite is a human tendency. Still, we must try not to revert back in an unpleasant tone. Even I get frustrated, I have a hard time controlling myself, but we have got to do it, if we don't want the crazy, intolerant, fangirl tags. Put your opinions peacefully, try and debate, defend your favourite, no problem, but do not say something rude PLEASE or accuse others or give out threats. Cos once you say something even a teeny weeny bit unpleasant, people will point it out to you and then it will get very embarassing-- then even if your arguments were right all along, you will still be held guilty. If its the other way round-- people are being nasty to you, then defend yourself by being direct and voicing boldly that you haven't written anything wrong. If there's still no conclusion, please QUIT that thread. Do not say something unpleasant in anger.

Bcos in the end, all of it boils down to the name we have made of ourselves. We are from PR forum guys, the most peaceful forum of IF, where opinions are exchanged peacefully and debates are common- we have to keep up that reputation. If any of us posts something bad, it also is bad for Sushant's reputation on the forum, I think.

Lastly, this post is not posted for anyone in particular. It is a general request to everyone, cos we will be meeting a lot more people criticizing Sushi/Anki on the forum in the future.

I'm really sorry if anyone found this rude/preaching/dictatorial. That wasn't my intention at all. But today I really felt I had to make this post.

I feel that all of you are my friends here, and I felt I could be this much frank with my friends, so as to warn them for what may be coming ahead, and what people might be saying about us. Once again, I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairyfariabhavni88bonnefillelunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
^^ ya i will keep that in mind from next time ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Go to top