Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 145)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
sonii , we know he got 29 na .. so chill .. sony is doing this to increase the curiosity among viewers ... thats all , esp those who dont visit websites like IF might think his performance was not that good ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..Riddikulus--Rachna--

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
just finished watching Sushant's performance and my my my my WHAT EXPRESSIONS AND SMILE!!!Day DreamingDay Dreamingi totally fell in love with his expression once again. the little cute expressions he was giving when shampa was buttoning the shirt and picking up the bucket and just staring at her when she danced was just MINDBLOWING!!!! Clapi totally agree with Priyanka's word that he is the most graceful dancer i have ever seen. the way he moves is just so graceful that one can't help but stare at him. and on top of that he gives out such good expression and gives out meaning to the lyricsof the song that it just makes u just AWWWING and blushinG for a moment.Day DreamingEmbarrassed

what can i say about this gal Shampa. she is a POWERHOUSE of dance.ClapApprove just loved the way she expressed every little feeling of shyness, nervousness, sadness and happiness. and i have to agree with remo i was also looking at her more today than sushant. loved the way she did every little step with giving so much meaning to it. she is the best choreograher. totally loved the choreography. i really want this gal to see in movies. she would Rock it.Thumbs Up

Wohoooo for getting the performance of the day again PartyParty

now coming to my baby's proposal to his gurl.Embarrassed Embarrassedcan i just say that he was just FABULOUS!CUTE!ADORABLE!!SWEET!! Embarrassedloved the way he did it. it looked so real/cute/genuine and with so much of love.Day DreamingDay Dreaming  da way he was getting nervous and let me tell u he was looking CUTE like anything in the world!!! da way he brushed his hair when ankita was coming down,Blushing da way he kept looking at her and got her hand and told her face front was just so ADORABLE!!!! loved it even more when he kissed her hand like a true LOVER!!!Blushing Blushingit was so cute that they both were so shy and in so much in loveDay Dreaming. it was the best moment and can't forget his expression when ankita said"i love u gugu"...Blushing his expressions were like "don't call me that in front of everyone".LOLawwwwwwwww they are the most cutest and adorable couple i have ever seen. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

all the ladies were blushing like anything u could see madhuri, malaika and especially priyanka was blushing the mostEmbarrassed 

Riddikulus-Hoor---Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
This AT is still not over yet Ermm LOL

Happy to hear Sushant got 30 Big smile

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
sushant always performs at his best.theres no word left for me to describe him or his act..... his performance worth far more than my words... which he has got...... appreciation n love by judges n public...... 
well done again "Gugu"Wink
aw!!!!! how cute n adorable was that moment whn he proposed anki..... best in the world....Thumbs Up sushant was like whr do i hide my face...n as Cherry said dont call me with that name whn anki called him Gugu.....LOL....... so sweet......Embarrassed
anki wasBlushing

to this beautiful jodi.....

dhahiRiddikulus--Rachna--

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hiya guys.... i dont come here regularly but sushant's last nite act made me.....Day Dreaming oh man i dont know abt u guys but it ws fabulous to me.... he ws reallyyyyyyyyy awesome and da movements were nicely executed. he truly deserved 30 and THIS IS IT from remo......

big salute to shampa girl, she never fails to impress me yar...Day Dreaming

nikhilsahaiRiddikulus--Rachna--

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

sushant always performs at his best.theres no word left for me to describe him or his act..... his performance worth far more than my words... which he has got...... appreciation n love by judges n public...... 
well done again "Gugu"Wink
aw!!!!! how cute n adorable was that moment whn he proposed anki..... best in the world....Thumbs Up sushant was like whr do i hide my face...n as Cherry said dont call me with that name whn anki called him Gugu.....LOL....... so sweet......Embarrassed
anki wasBlushing

to this beautiful jodi.....
Yes rpratistha totally agree with you. He is the best. Yipee Sushant rocks...
"Guggu"   LOLLOL Shampa was also good yesterday.

rpratistha your emoticons are too cute.
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Yes Rachna Even I was concerned. So thought of posting here. Anki ka 4th AT chal raha and Sushi bechare ka 2nd AT. not fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Yes Rachna Even I was concerned. So thought of posting here. Anki ka 4th AT chal raha and Sushi bechare ka 2nd AT. not fair.

That's because that AT is mainly for chatting and so are the other ones. I have never seen any chatting going on on this AT Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Go to top