Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 131)

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Loved Sushant's performance man!

He was so full of energy.. the 'chumma chumma' expression he gave actually cracked me up ROFL
But yes, i agree with Remo, IMO, there was something missing. It wasnt that speechless type performance, but anyhow, he did it exceptionally well! The theme of retro was such that nothing innovative couldve been done, nd others' performances were actually boring to me. But yes, Sush stood up as an exceptional in this one too Thumbs Up

Score: 9 + 9 + 9 = 27

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryRiddikuluslunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
lol. . hoor , I can point out one thing that was missing in their performance this time - a concept LOL  ..(I am shocked !! )

I am so used to their performances having a concept , that after I watched this perf. even I had a feeling that something was missing lol..

And I think the judges felt the same way , though they didnt point it out ..

If these two fail to match up or better their previous performances , the judges are going to be a bit "disappointed"

Akshay was funny , you could tell he loved their dance .. and he was very impressed with sushant

dhahiCuteCherryRiddikulus

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i really lovedd SuMpa's performance today...i think first time dey didnt thought of any concept but still it was too gudd and i really enjoyed it soo much esp Sushant's expressions.he was throughly smiling wonder why but overall i really lovedd it

shampa was also really gudd and her father worked wid Rishi ji ?dats freaking amazingg..no wonder he has got such a talented daughter..he must be really proud of her Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikuluslunza

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Agree with all you guys...what Sushant and Shampa's act lacked was a concept of their own. Because this time, the concept sort of came with the song, there wasn't much you could do with it. And I agree with the marking too. It was great, but so far each act of theirs has pretty much been outdoing the act that preceded it, and with the standard they've already set for themselves, they have a seriously hard job.

Also, I don't know if it's just me, or does anyone else also think that the overall standard of performances was a bit down today? Sushant shone out as usual, but in general everyone was a bit thanda today. Maybe because of the double performance thing for the first time. Oh well.

Loved Sushant and Shampa, as always. All the best to them for their next act too! Big smile

dhahilunza--Rachna--

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
haha totally agree with u guys..Sushant's performance was very funny especially the expressionROFL.i just loved his expression. and i totally agree with what Remo said.Approve.it was an outstanding performance for the first timers but for us who have been watching him dance for so long was a Good performance even though compared to others his was the BEST!! Big smileand i loved his Dance.Day Dreaming he was looking so cute today and i totally agree that their was no concept in their song for the first timeShockedbut they both danced so wellClap i mean hatts off to him and shampaClap

WOHOOOOOOO for getting the performance of the day againPartyParty GO SUSHANT GO!

@nandinidev i totally agree with u, idk most of the performance today was very fika. idk their was something missing in every performance for some reason. i hope he and ankita both are saved next week.Big smile

Riddikuluslunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ya , the scores of everyone were pretty low this time ..
and I sort of guessed (in the beginning of the episode) sushant would get 27 and it would be the highest score today..
they get 30 if they leave the judges speechless with they perf. otherwise it is always a 27 for them .. nothing in between , no 28s or 29s ..

ya , today's epi was a bit thanda ... 2 performances ( 3 , if you count face-offs ) is taking a toll on them ..
guess it is going to become a common occurrence now - people forgetting their steps , low energy level , the choreos setting one simple dance and one difficult one ( to make it easier for the contestants..) and goof ups on stage..

btw , according to chang's twitter update ( i think , or maybe it was interview ..) they might have to give 3 or maybe even four performances as the weeks go by .. Ouch ...

CuteCherryRiddikulus

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
whattt????Shocked already they are doing so many performances and da stupid JDJ is still adding more performances.Angry ok so are they the ones who are suppose to do the danceConfusedso y are they adding more and more. stupid JDJ whoever is coming up with should be told to do the dance first seriouslyAngry 

why can't they think about the contestants??? i mean especially soap stars how r they suppose to manage it. already some are forgetting steps like what the hell??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
cherry , this is from chang's AT , posted by Nadii :

Changs Status today

Okay, so the real test begins NOW. 2 performances each week, which will go on to 3, even 4 acts per week! Phew!!! Gonna be quite some hard work & I'll need all your support. Watch me tonight & tomorrow on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and please vote: Sms JDJ 12 to 52525, call 505252512 or log on to jdj.setindia .com

Much appreciated :) Thank you ...all

nikhilsahaiCuteCherryRiddikulus

Go to top