Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 130)

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
sushant's performance made me to cry awesome,emotional,outstanding ,excellent  i don't have words but he should be given potd along with ragini

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiRiddikulus--Rachna--

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Guys... what is going on.. everyday some news is coming abt Sushi...in negative light... today indya.com has published same basi news of Ankys return coz of Sushi

Chk this..Angry

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Is-Sushant-responsible-for-Ankitas-return&aid=2555

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Guys... what is going on.. everyday some news is coming abt Sushi...in negative light... today indya.com has published same basi news of Ankys return coz of Sushi

Chk this..Angry

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Is-Sushant-responsible-for-Ankitas-return&aid=2555

These indya.com people are always super fast! ROFL  ROFL Don't know why I ROFLed after reading this article especially seeing the picture used of Sushant and Ankita.  ROFL  ROFL

Thanks for sharing Tanu!

Edited by nishr - 08 February 2011 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaRiddikulus

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

These indya.com people are always super fast! ROFL  ROFL Don't know why I ROFLed after reading this article especially seeing the picture used of Sushant and Ankita.  ROFL  ROFL

Thanks for sharing Tanu!

i agree.. yaar... they have nothing better to do than.. compile basi and bakwas articles from all over the world LOL
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hello

i really liked sushant in yes'day performance and will give 10/10 just for his expressions,dance,emotions everything but the whole act lacked something may be cos shampa's role as mom..i really liked the part where only sushant danced it was really touching..
sushant dis is for you HugHug Hug 

i'm sure wherever his mom is she'll be proud  of him today :))

@Armu4eva..omg dat pic will be my least fave pic of sushita but dat indya.com is damn super fast..lmaoooo
watever i'm happy sushant replied to the media in a very gentle way..sp proud of him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
^^^  ,gene , ditto ... I feel shampa could have played the mom role a bit better .... kuch missing tha ..

But sushant was awesome .. he was in tears ... i was in tears ( esp after rahman's singing starts..i.e when shampa disappears into the clouds) .. my dad was in tears ..
 and as usual , I have watched this performance many times to catch every expression , every moment in the perf.

muah to shampa for fab choreography as usual and a - Hugto sushant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
yeah lunza shampa could've been much better or maybe i expected much more after i imagined her like shakti in on of her performances as a working women in DID..but yeah sushant was tooo gudd after her mom is missing..dat part was really touching :(((  and wen Mads said her and her kids convo i was like awwww but its soo true..i'll always irritate my mom wen i'm wid her but wen i wont be wid her i really miss her to hell..:((
the relation itself is really something which cant be expressed

but yessss we gonna see sushant as AB saying my favee dialogue "righton mein hum tumhare baap lagte hain naam hain shehanshah" awwww can't wait for tonite epi

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 08 February 2011 at 4:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I haven't discussed about Sushant in a long time Ermm I have yet to read everyone's comment as well!

Anyways his performance made me cry Cry It was awesome, mind blowing. I love how they come up with unique and innovative ideas every week, hats off to them Clap For me, it was the best performance of the day! Big smile
Feel bad for the poor guy though Ouch I can't even imagine living without my mother, Sushant must be going through hell Ouch

Ankita really cares for Sushant, she ran and hugged him after his performance, it was really sweet of her Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaiRiddikulusTiyali

Go to top