Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 129)

KrazyKooler Newbie
KrazyKooler
KrazyKooler

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
sushant he dance very nice todaySmilehe winSmile

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Guys, I feel like Ankita is sort of jealous. LOL I don't know. It's SSR AT anyway that's why I am just stating what I feel. I mean Sushant did so much and was feeling so bad when Ankita left the competition and in today's episode( well haven't watched it , but from the written update) , she said that she wants Sushant not to be in the TOP 6. That was just MEAN! LOL it might be a joke, but I don't think she'll joke around in a serious question like this. I felt bad when she said that. Ragini saying it makes sense because Sushant is a threat for them, but Ankita saying that makes it seem really mean. LOL just stating what I thought, no offence to anyone.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Sushant danced with his heart and soul today, his performance really touches your heart. I felt so bad for him but I believe his mom is his guardian angel and is watching over him, giving him strength. She would be very proud of Sushant right now.

Looking forward to his performance tommorow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahisanaa_sCuteCherrybhavni88RiddikulusTani91

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Guys, I feel like Ankita is sort of jealous. LOL I don't know. It's SSR AT anyway that's why I am just stating what I feel. I mean Sushant did so much and was feeling so bad when Ankita left the competition and in today's episode( well haven't watched it , but from the written update) , she said that she wants Sushant not to be in the TOP 6. That was just MEAN! LOL it might be a joke, but I don't think she'll joke around in a serious question like this. I felt bad when she said that. Ragini saying it makes sense because Sushant is a threat for them, but Ankita saying that makes it seem really mean. LOL just stating what I thought, no offence to anyone.

that was just a joke....LOL
see herehttp://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=418171...it was a fun moment......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88Riddikulus

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

didnt you see how she RAN and hugged him? she was crying for him after the performance. when she saw that he wasnt getting up, she ran and hugged and kissed him? she truly cares for him.  and i know the rapid fire thing was a joke, but she knows him really well and she has constantly asked votes for him. 

when she said, sushant ddint want to be in top 6 , she was JOKING. infact she took his name purposefully as she didnt want to take another's name and say that person was her competiton. i feel ankita has always been or tried to be diplomatic to avoid controversies, as seen by her elimination and comeback speech. 

i know thats your opinon and i respect that, but just wanted to explain things for you. she WILL always take sushant's name, as thy dont care. for them, right from the start, they want each other to win and are always happy for each other.Big smile

OH LOL! THAT"S WHAT I WAS WONDERING BECAUSE I HAVEN"T SEEN THE EPI BUT I SAW THE CUTE HUG! Hahaha and so I was wondering why at one moment they're so cozyy and the other so envious. LOL thanks!: )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

that was just a joke....LOL
see herehttp://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=418171...it was a fun moment......Smile

LOL thanks !:)
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=418386 Sushant's performance.......  really good n touching act.... sushant at his best as always..Thumbs Up. he really was missing his mom .... he had tears in his eyes b4 the performance started..Cry his mom wuld really be proud of him today/.....Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiRiddikulusTiyaliMinion23

Go to top