Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 128)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Sushant and Shampa made me cry today. Everything about the act was so beautiful, and so heart-rending...Sushant, the entire time, especially when he was alone on stage, was so deep into the performance, it felt as though he was using every part of his body to express things he'd kept inside him for a long time. And I have to give credit to Shampa for such heartfelt conceptualisation and choreography, particularly the portion where he's on the floor and she's behind and above him on the cloud structure...WOW, is the only word that could come anywhere close to describing how I felt while watching it. Tw! Clap

God bless you, Sushant and Shampa! And Ankita too, I thought that hug was such a beautiful gesture... Hug

The precap looked good too, I hope their entire act went well. I'm also very curious to see how next week goes, considering how wonderfully obstacle-free this week has been...Stern Smile

Edited by nandinidev - 07 February 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherryTiyaliVedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
awsome performance by sushant and shampa. no one can create magic like them. awsome. mindblowing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Today Jalak  was one of the best. Its a epi where a son pays tribute to his mom. What a performance by Sush!!! Its just raised my respect over to infinite . I wish to stand and salute this man. To have the guts to come and perform on such a sensitive relationship when you had lost the most preciuos thing in your life,hats off buddy sush!!! Dont worry Sush as Madhuri said your mom is within you and thats why Sush performance are always soulful. She would be a proud mom seeing her son what he is today. A superb human being ,God bless you Sush.Even I could not control my tears,it just keeps coming from your eyes seeing him it just hits ur heart so hard so hard to watch a son missing his mom so much just reminds us how lucky we are we have ours,hats off to make such a wonderful tribute,Sush your mom would so proud of you buddy dont worry
And Anki wonderful wonderful so happy she got her first 10. loved Sushita interaction today so genuine and pure. First when sekar got eliminated when it was announced she went and hugged Sush once and then the questionnaire session on Sush hehehe she is the boss and it is clearly seen she has control over poor boy Sush hehehe good for both of them. 
The most emotional part of sush perf was at end when Shampa just covered the sheet over him he just could not control it so so so sad to see him cry Shampa tried to console him but he just could not and Anki could not see it just came running to hug and console him.I think during that hug he cried his heart out so so sad to see this but I believe Sush mom would be really happy from above that her son has got Anki who would take care of him.That hug just proved the intensity of their love so pure and so touching. Both are made for each other and God bless them both and hope both live happily together always.
PS : One word for the media folks dont ever try to get thr wrath of a mother you wont bear it. IF you keep continuing this rubbish against Sush or Anki especailly Sush ,Sush mother's soul wont leave it remember that idiots!!!

And also of all the day they had to give Performer of day only to Ragz!!! What the heck.Previuosly they shared it with Sush why not today why not today. This seems to be a ploy to demoralise Sush. I am going to be so mad if sony dare to think of eliminating Sush before he reaches finals. Today was totally unfair to Sush. How much how much they are going to hurt him . I am getting really really pissed with Sony!!!Angry

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 February 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherry

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
^I was surprised about only Ragini getting the performer of the day...usually they give it to both the high scoresConfused...and puhleez.... Ragini isnt dating anyone so dont talk about "loyalties"....both Ragz and Sushant deserved the performer of the day because their performances were stupendous

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherryRiddikulus

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CuteCherryRiddikulusTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
^exactly....I really want to see their performances....I've seen enough from the promos to know they they both did a fantastic job
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Today it took me some time to gather thoughts from their dance performance. their performance touched my heart and made me cry. i couldn't hold my tears during and the after the performance. It was such an EMOTIONAL, HEART-TOUCHING PERFORMANCE!!! and the honesty with both Sushant and Shampa performed was OUTSTANDING and just BRILLIANT!!!Clap Clapthe way Sushant's emotions were coming out after he lost his mother looked so real. it looked like he didn't need to act it out. u could see in between the performance he was actually breaking out. it must be so hard for him to do the performance but he did it so well and hats off to him for that.Clap

i must say that wherever his mom is, she must be really proud of him for not only the success he has achieved in such less time but for his hardwork and dedication towards his work and also being the person he is. he has a very nice and clean heart and is very down to earth, humble and friendly.Thumbs UpBig smile

Loved the way Shampa choreographed every move. the performance had everything from emotions to dancing to presentationThumbs Up. they had the total combination to get total 30 and they got it. i wished they had gotten performance of the day too cuz they usually give two performance of the day and they could have given today tooErmm but oh well his performance touched everyone's heart. and that is more than enough cuz it's hard to make a person cry and they did it with their brilliant performance.ClapClap

Lastly loved ankita for supporting when he was breaking apart. he really needed someone at that time to hold him and calm him and ankita did the right thing by hugging him.Day Dreaming i just love these two, they are there for each other. i want to give Sushant a BIG HUG from my side tooHug seeing him cry was really very sad.

Edited by CuteCherry - 07 February 2011 at 5:43pm

dhahiRiddikulusTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiCuteCherryRiddikulusTani91

Go to top