Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* (Page 101)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

His kaal dhamaal was not perfect, but I think it was better than the other dances in the relay. Mahi and Savio's energy seriously did not match, in the beginning there was little dancing. Ankita's dance was a little thanda in comparison to the way she and Nishant danced in the end.

Is there a necessity to give 10 everytime to one person in the relay? Why couldn't they give scores this way- 9, 8.5-8.5, 7.5

I agree with you Rachna, we are all not blind fans. We point out the flaws in our favourites performances. It was nice to see all the sushant fans also saying that his relay act was not perfect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzaiheartChai--Rachna--

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching on YT

And as usually well deserved purrrrrrfect! Thumbs Up

I really loved the simplicity in the act and it had enough balance of everything...there was dance, aerial movement, and emotion.

That is one thing I love about Shampa and her choreography she knows how to balance things out.  But I agree I really didn't think Sushant's relay act was a 10 maybe a 9 or 8 but not a 10.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza--Rachna--

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Rachna i totally agree with u Big smile i think all Sushita fans are pretty honest and straightforward. they all say what they feel and da truth regardless of being a huge fan like meApproveand  ya didn't like his kaal dhammal group performance and i must say for me it was da 1st time that i didn't like his performance. warna aisa kabhi bhi nahi hotaWink  i love all his performancesBig smile but oh well like i said i was in the aerial act zone so didn't focus much and still i am in his aerial act zone and can only think about that and his munni danceWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza--Rachna--

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@nikita & rachu

hiya guys.... i know u feel he doesn't deserve 10 for relay act but i think other wise... 

i of course feel  his kaal damaal ws fab!!!! in fact it ws much much better than srk's to a certain extent... mind u im a die hard srk fan but i loved sushi's version more. more than sushi, my eyes were glued to shampa, she's just WOW!! hmmm glad im not a boy to drool over her LOL

man im still goin bonkers abt his ariel act......but his best work is still da horror one for me..... i just cant seem to get it off my mind....Day Dreaming baakudaaaaaaa tumhi ho....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahailunza--Rachna--

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lunza--Rachna--

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
actually i dont like the marking system in the relay round at all ..
why does it have to be in some sort of set pattern ?
first it was 4-6-8-10 .. now it is 7-8-9-10 ..
I felt terrible for ankita when she had got that 4..

dhahi--Rachna--

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
lol.. just realised i didnt post anything about his perf in here ..
copying 'n pasting from another thread :

Sushant and shampa- 10 -
 No one uses the lyrics & tune of the song as well as these do !!! In their performances .. the song lyrics/music , concept , and the dance merge together so well , there is no disconnect whatsoever between these three elements ..
There was finesse , and not much fumbling .. and the performance just flowed beautifully ..and never felt like .. " ok ,so  we got aerial , and we finished dancing on ground , so now , lets climb on the ropes "
as usual , they made the theme a part of their dance..
And yes , they didnt let go of their expressions  ...

(and ok , i just had to say this - sushant and renukaji have the cutest smiles on the show ...)
Ah , I felt so happy when the judges commented about their performances being so soulful ...

Ok , coming to their relay -

sushant - 7.5

For the first time , I was a bit pi*sed that sushant got a perfect score LOL.. both the gals beat him hollow this time ..
Did the judges see the same "kaal dhamaal" that i saw ? full coordination gadbad..
I think sushant wasnt well prepared .. and i am just worried for him ( and all the other tv actors - anki , mahi , ragz ... they are barely managing to prepare for one performance ...  two is just going to kill them - with exhausion and sleep deprivation ..)

Edited by lunza - 02 February 2011 at 9:47pm

nikhilsahai--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing Niki, Cherry and tiya  Big smile Even I don't get why the judges have to give scores beginning from 7 (given to the weakest performer) to 10 (given to the best performer). Can't they give 2 people the same scores and is the 10 a must like Niki said?

@ Nadz - that's your opinion dear and I respect that. And yes, I know how big a fan you are of SRK and mind you so am I Embarrassed Oh and you know what, I have a few friends who have a girl crush on Shampa and I think so do I Embarrassed LOL

Is my bold blue font annoying anyone? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Go to top