Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 109

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so the newest article says that Sushant's "Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane" Samba plus Jazz is part of Tuesday's episode, fetching him a plum 29 ponts. Which means Monday's is a performance we know nothing about at this point. Style, concept, song...nothing at all. But yes, if he's got POTD on Monday, then it must've gone well too! Yay! πŸ˜ƒ

The only one faint inkling I could glean of the act was off the IF video of Priyanka Chopra on JDJ...there was a shot of Sushant and Ankita standing on set and talking to someone, and Sushant was wearing what looked like an Army uniform. Wonder what his act could be about...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sushant proposed anki on JDJ.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

credit to ankita's FB fan page....πŸ˜ƒ
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Noi...u next after me in the line....of wanna give Sushi chummas πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Loved his expressions.. naughtiness was glinting thru his eyes...

I know yaar, love his expressions toEmbarrassed whenever I see his performances I'm like this> 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
sensodyne thumbnail
Here the promo of Sushant proposing Ankita,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyv8MiyF_WE[/YOUTUBE]

And one more of Top 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMWDCSZk_tg[/YOUTUBE]
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did he actually proposed to her or is it just for fun??😍😍😍 omgomgomgomg who has the promo???is it already out😍😍
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nishr thank u thank u thank uπŸ˜ƒ here is big hug from meπŸ€—

omgomgomg just watched the promo..I HOPE ankita said yes😍😍 i don't want my sushi's heartbroken. please say yes ankita😍 hawwwwwwwww he is so ADORABLE and CUTE and ROMANTIC😳❀️
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh folks there is a article in new papers which confirms that Sushi proposed Anki and she accepted instantly.ITs not joke or fun she was blown way with the proposal and both are happy!!! So enjoy folks!!!😊
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

hmmmπŸ˜›.. waiting for the episode to watch it😍...
Edited by dhahi - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats to sushant and ankita..

so happy for them..

hope they have a wonderful romantic valentines day together..πŸ˜‰
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im very very very happy for Sush nd Anki! 😍