KrazyKooler, he is  tall his height 6 feet
Mangnolia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is ankita and sushant real life couple?
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Sushant's performance today, his was the only 1 which I enjoyed a lot 😃 The rest were just okay but Sushant's was the best!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, so it seems Mahi's out, according to E24. Strange, because I always thought results were out Thursday morning. Hmm...😳

But the interesting part is that Sushant and Shampa are dancing to "Ruk Ja O Dil Deewaane" from DDLJ, and from the rehearsal clips it looks like a Samba. Ankita and Nishant are definitely doing a Samba too, to "Le Le Maza Le" from Wanted. All the best to them both! 👍🏼

Here's the clip, if you guys haven't already seen it. If they do on stage as well as they're doing here, we seem to be looking at a pretty good week. Tw. Here you go : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgycrd_top-5-mein-muqabla_shortfilms 😊
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved sushant's performance on both days. The mother-son relation performance was truly epic i just dont have words to say anything abt it cuz it truly showed wat they were trying to show, sushant's love for his mother was clearly visible and i dunno it was just a remarkable performance above any words of appreciation. Truly fab job by sushant and shampa they created a wonderful, emotional atmosphere and it was perfect. The second performance on day two was again amazing i loved it and their dance, coordination was awesome and the steps so unique 
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now that I've seen both of Sushant's performances on tv, I'm going to say my usual line of I loved them.  😆

Monday's was truly beautiful.  Though I know this is a show for dancing, somewhere I feel that to point out anything (the very small and few things I felt missing) in the dance wouldn't be right considering the emotions behind it.  You could feel what he was feeling and I think that was the most necessary part of it.  At least for me it was less about the movements - though some of them were placed perfectly - and more about what he was trying to express.  I appreciate that it wasn't overly dramatized by the channel and I have to add a major awwww for Ankita after the performance.

On Tuesday I was actually excited to see such a filmy performance.  It wasn't his usual "caliber" per se, but I still loved it and really had been wanting to see something like this.  I enjoyed it thoroughly and oh my gosh he looked sooo good.  😍😆

The other little moments like the rapid fire were cute too, lol pizza and gur.  😆

nikitagmc thumbnail
Okay, now I'll finally put in my comments about both the performances this week.

Monday:::: 'Luka chhupi bahut hui'.

I somehow felt that performance was not really intended for the competition as much as it was intended to be a tribute. As such feelings and expressions took precedence of anything else, and that was right too. Nevertheless, I'm really impressed with one thing- the dance wasn't really compromised with- like it happened with Ragini, Yana and Mahi when they tried to do emotional acts- each time they were told that dancing was less and acting was more. In Sushant-Shampa's Maa act- they quite nicely balanced the acting and expressions with the dancing, so that even if it was a tribute act, the competition aspect wasn't criticized over. No wonder Remo was impressed- the act had the right amount of dancing, acting and expressions and the lyrics were beautifully put into interpretation by the dance . 

I have to admit here, that I being more of a 'daydreamer writer' and theatre type, had visualized the concept in a different way, of course, with a lot of real life scenes than just the contemporary dancing to depict how he missed his mother and mother cared for him even after dying (like were shown in the beginning- feeding, playing and so on) , and so was slightly disappointed at first,  but I guess all that wouldn't have been possible to show in a DANCE performance- it would have been very very difficult to inculcate such scenes and put in dance as well, and after Salman Yana's act which was criticised for 'less dancing', I think my idea too would have got a similar comment ad resulted in less marks. 😆 So yeah, Sushant-Shampa did it in the best possible way and brought out the emotions and meaning without compromising on the dance. Hats off to them!!!!

Shampa and Sushants displayed the relationship very effectively- from pampering to harassing and scolding, and playfulness to concern and pride to of course the feeling of blissful love and finally- nostalgia. Everyone seemed to be so teary eyed by the end of the performance. I'm not surprised. It was difficult not to be touched by this act.

I really want to add here that Sushant with his side parting was looking like a cute little boy!!!

I felt really sad for Sushant and I'm glad Ankita was there for him. I was just praying that no one on the forum makes some nasty remark of them 'doing dramatics' on the show, so thank god that it hasn't happened as yet.

I'm really thankful to Mona, Sumeet and the channel for not asking Ankita questions about Sushant or his Mom and leaving them alone to handle it themselves. But yeah, I liked the whole of the convo with Anki after her performance, 'Main aisi hi hun', her whacking Nishant, and her saying 'Main boss hun' when asked about Sushant. This girl really reminds me of myself sometimes- I also whack people and I also tend to get muh-fat sometimes.

And Pizza with gud???? Gosh, Sushi what sort of a combo is that? Quite clearly Anki didn't like it! 😆

Tuesday::::::: 'Chumma chumma de de.'

First things first--- I hate this song and I hate Amitabh in this song. I was a little put off when I came to know Sushi would be doing this song, so it was a nice surprise that the act did not come out cheap in any way but rather cute actually, (especially the way it ended after the 'chumma' , much better than in the movie) and I liked it!!! But I still would have preferred some other song.

Like Dew and TB put it well, we really needed this performance. It was a masala performance, total Bollywood style- something he has not done since the beginning. I really wanted to see him enjoying the dance naturally for once, and not cos it was part of a greater concept, or cos expressions were an absolute requirement or (if you get what I mean). I really wanted that rapchundous, bhapka performance, and I'm glad he did a masala song than some serious song. It somewhere proved that he has these lovely expressions in any dance even which don't require any acting as such. (like he was dancing in the SBS segment after Archana and Manav got remarried in the temple.)

As I watched this performance, and compared it to others- I felt I could understand why Sushant doesn't get less than a 9 even if his choreography is 'basic' in comparison to others or his own past performances,  or concept not too great in comparison to others , which is very rare, but still (saying with reference to Ragini who danced in the rain and water) or even if he forgets a step-- whatever he does, he does it perfectly. His moves are way too good, he does them very easily and effortlessly in comparison to others (maybe cos he is a natural and also thoda trained) and that somehow impresses a lot-- as Shilpa had said about akshat on ZNKD- woh thoda sa bhi karta hai to accha lagta hai.. Add to that, Sushant's expressions are bang on, and even in a simple dance he steals the show cos it seems he is totally into the dance, just enjoying and not thinking about the dance itself- which I currently don't feel for any other dancer except Ankita in the Munni Badnaam hui. Jo dil se naachta hai uska dance hamesha sabko pasand aata hai. I asked my hostel girls about the episode and they all said they liked Sushant's dance the most in the tuesday episode.

Also I liked the little dialogues they put into their performance- very innovative, and especially the 'Tumhare paas kya hai?'--- mere paas (?) Chumma!!! 😆 and Sushant's 'haaiiin???' expression after that made me 😆. 

Sushant and Shampa's dance always has a peak point near their ending, which personally to me- often emerges as the best part in the dance-- like Sushant the buddha getting a slap from his buddhi in L n P and Shampa saying Buddha Mar gaya, or the way he fell in front of Madhuri, head bowed and lifted his head to flash an adorable smile (in ore piya) or last week, when he swung for one last time on the ropes and slid back on the floor smoothly as shampa climbed back to her slide and waved goodbye.. he had that adorable longing look with a smile and love dripping from his eyes, even in the Maa act which ended with his Mom coming down from heaven to wrap the shawl around him, signifying that she is watching him and he is enveloped in her love forever even if she isn't with him----- many more examples, but these will suffice for now. In this chumma chumma act too, I liked the way it ended--- she gives a kiss finally and he falls down. I burst out laughing and pointed out-- "The guy 'fell' in love." 😆

About the mistake Remo mentioned, honestly speaking I couldn't spot it, so I don't know what to say about that except thank you Akki for making Remo give Sushant 9 marks..!!!! Also, I'm secretly pleased with Rishi Kapoor, who was going on and on about how he knew shampa and her father and how wonderful they were. (I hope that means added popularity and more votes!)

Sushant looked good in his AB costume. Now please don't throw stones at me- Shampa looked BAD. She is such a pretty girl and was so cute last week, but this week it was disaster- her hair was all over her face, and at some places I couldn't make out her expressions as well. Who the hell made Shampa's hair this time???

Overall it was a nice performance and I'm okay with the marks. I liked the hip-hop and the overall execution of the act and the effortless way in which it was done, as if doing that dance was a piece of cake (which I really think it must have been).

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wah wah Nicki!
Kya likhti hai yaar tu! Ur writings are like Sushant's dance. We get sucked into it and have the weirdest smile throughout.. like the face Madhuri made 😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Wah wah Nicki!
Kya likhti hai yaar tu! Ur writings are like Sushant's dance. We get sucked into it and have the weirdest smile throughout.. like the face Madhuri made 😆

😆😆😆

Like this one???----->>>>  😃

😆😆😆

Thanks. I'm glad that you liked it. Next week Sushant-Shampa will perform on 'Ruk Ja O dil deewane'-- I love this song! SRK's expressions were fab and I think only Sushant can do justice to them!
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol Yeah like that icon with head slightly tilted 😆
Cant wait for next week. So its a western dance form week.. SalYana will be tough competition then.

I want to see Sushi dancing to a Hrithik song. Imagine him grooving to Aye mere dil to gaye ja 😍
I'll die in peace 😆