Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hain 
aur dance me...Sushant JDJ k dancefloor ka baap hai 

Woot woot ๐Ÿฅณ total dhamal.. full on kamal...Sushant totally rocked the dance floor... n showing his ability to jump genres like batting an eyelid..from the subtle.. angst filled... 'Luka Chupi' to...the bindas masti filled.. 'Jumma Chumma'.. Sushi..just... rock n rolled.. Luvdddd him..n  Luvdddddd his perf.. so so so so much...!!

Me gonna be greedy n want a 30 for him..but then yesterdays act was a different...ball game all together..so happy for his 27.. n seriously.. every single person..was just njoying thoroughly.. watching it..!! Luvd it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sushi.. rocksssssssssssssssssssss ๐Ÿฅณ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

๐Ÿ˜†

Umm Akki wudnt hav noticed even if a fly went into his mouth buzzing and cpmes out of his ears.

i swear..he was so lost in Sushis act.. ๐Ÿ˜†
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree wid u guys. Chumma chumma de de style dance was really needed for us. If he had performed any other heart breaking dance, we would have gone straight into depression ๐Ÿ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol.. perfect way to describe akki's expression .. he was so lost in sushita's diwali dance performance ..
Originally posted by: dew_drop

๐Ÿ˜†

Umm Akki wudnt even hav noticed if a fly went into his mouth and comes out of his ears buzzing..

oh!! that much concentration.๐Ÿ˜†, i too was so into the dance, i didnt notice akki's expression. but yah, akki seems to like them.

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u all...akshay was seriously in love with both of them especially Sushant and i think he has seen sushant dance before in JDJ thats y he was praising him so much.๐Ÿ˜ i just love him for his sense of humor especially when he was like "main bhi aerobics karta tha" just cracked me up so much. ๐Ÿคฃand just loved the way both rishi and akshay tried to influence the judges with their comments was just hilarious especially akshay๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ " toh ek marks hi katengee 9 ha 9, 9 hai"๐Ÿ˜† and rishi was like " judges sunliya applogone" it looked like he was threatening them๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

totally agree with u all...akshay was seriously in love with both of them especially Sushant and i think he has seen sushant dance before in JDJ thats y he was praising him so much.๐Ÿ˜ i just love him for his sense of humor especially when he was like "main bhi aerobics karta tha" just cracked me up so much. ๐Ÿคฃand just loved the way both rishi and akshay tried to influence the judges with their comments was just hilarious especially akshay๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ " toh ek marks hi katengee 9 ha 9, 9 hai"๐Ÿ˜† and rishi was like " judges sunliya applogone" it looked like he was threatening them๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that was so cute. both rishi and akki wanted sushant to get perfect. Remo was so conphused as to wat to say, as akki was daring him๐Ÿ˜†

remo prolly would have given sushant an 8 if not for akki's khatarnak looks and ankita's beatings๐Ÿ˜†
KrazyKooler thumbnail
sushant very good dance today,he look very tall๐Ÿ˜Š
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Tiya haha ya but i don't think ankita would even dare to think about hitting remo since he looks really scary and strict๐Ÿ˜† plus he is her judge. and i think remo would have given 9 since whenever he doesn't like sushant's performance that much he always gives 9 because it is always better than other ones.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought Sushant did very well today , such energetic and entertaining performance