Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
cherry , this is from chang's AT , posted by Nadii :

Changs Status today

Okay, so the real test begins NOW. 2 performances each week, which will go on to 3, even 4 acts per week! Phew!!! Gonna be quite some hard work & I'll need all your support. Watch me tonight & tomorrow on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and please vote: Sms JDJ 12 to 52525, call 505252512 or log on to jdj.setindia .com

Much appreciated :) Thank you ...all

SUSHANT SUSHANT AND more SUSHANT. He rocked the dance floor. right from his impression of AB to the dance to his outfit to his smile to JUST HIM. 
I would have loved to see another of his out of the box dancing, but i am glad he didnt do it. i was missing the SUSHANT aspect of dancing. this dance relfected his fun personality, reminded me of my love for paisaa vasool performances. the fact that sushant did it, took it to another level as its been such a LONG time, he did such a number. I LOVED IT.sushant looked so handsome and was enjoying the dance and everything fell into place beautifully. 
sushant ko AB ke avatar meh dekh liya, dil khush ho gaya.

i didnt care of ANY mistakes he (or other contestants) made, as they work so hard. as anki said, they have to learn 3 dances in 4 days and then shoot as or work for other projects as well. so mistakes didnt bother me. 

but i do wish they had more fun W*H the contestants. usually these film promotions bother me, as they IGNORE the contestants who are REALLY the stars of the show. 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear Lord. Two performances are already taking a toll on them.😳

Lunza and Cherry...Hai na? Most performances were pretty average today, with the scores mostly hovering between 7s and 8s. Sushant and Shampa's 27 in that light is very well deserved. And to their credit, both their acts were equally complicated when it came to execution, and barring the one place where Sushant goofed up, they managed pretty darn well. If you noticed, all the other celebs forgot steps too. ALL of them. And despite all of it, Sony still wants to drain out some more? Seriously?
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akki is in love wid Sushant or wht? 😆
And Rishi was 'recommending' them to judges coz he knows Shampa and his father closely! 🤣 🤣

Anyways Sushampa's was the only perf today where I didn't get bored in midway..
They rocked! 😉
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@tiya229...Agree! It was SO good to see Sushant in his fun element again after yesterday's intensity! Loved the way he smiled his way through the routine...awesome! 😃 Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Akki is in love wid Sushant or wht? 😆

dew , i think he remembers sushant , I mean he has watched sushita perform together once , and he has even given them an award once ..

btw , I still remember akki's expression when he was watching sushita's performance in that dhinchak diwali show😆
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lunza

dew , i think he remembers sushant , I mean he has watched sushita perform together once , and he has even given them an award once ..

btw , I still remember akki's expression when he was watching sushita's performance in that dhinchak diwali show😆

WAIT, what was akki's expression? 
i remember that part too. akki was daring remo to say something negative about sushant. even rishi kapoor was like ahem 10 ahem.🤣 looks like everyone is on TEAM sushant. sushant's performance had a lot of energy and hence kept you capitatved. aslo, this feel and mood of the song is so SUSHANT, that everyone was mesmerised by him.
i am sure remo wanted to give 8, but remembering akki on one side and anki's Hitting Problem, izzat se he gave a 9.😆

dew_drop thumbnail
Yeah Lunzi, I remeber Dhinchak Diwali and ZRA where he pulled Sushita's leg 😆
They must be familiar to Akki by now.

I shud really say this. Im not a big fan of Akki but what a sport he is man! He's seems to have zero big star's attitude in him and love how he interacts wid the telly stars so friendly.. cool!
lunza thumbnail
tiya , they showed akki's expression when sushant lifted anki on that bridge ... these two were so into the song and romantic mood ..
 umm .. i dunno how to describe his expression .. maybe dew can help ..
dew_drop thumbnail
😆

Umm Akki wudnt even hav noticed if a fly went into his mouth and comes out of his ears buzzing..Edited by dew_drop - 13 years ago