Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Read the article. Seems pretty foolish to me actually. Also noticed that the reporter is the same as the Republic Day shoot one.

Now there can be three reasonings- one, the reporter has a grouse with Sushant.

Two, the reporter wants a shortcut to get popular.

Three, Zee is trying to malign Sushita (as Bonne aptly put it)

Keep on commenting on the article with logic and sarcastic comments. At least it will help raise Sushant's ranking and shut up his detractors. I plan to comment every half an hour.

word
 max comments per person is 4 or 5
doubt its zee wihtout pr the channel would be abt to close
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

word

max comments per person is 4 or 5
doubt its zee wihtout pr the channel would be abt to close

@blue: i agree, Zee TV wouldnt do that to sushita, as they are the Star couple of the channel. PR has sustained comp, from many shows in the same time slot, so zee wouldnt take that chance. 
without PR, zee would be floating in the bottom.
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

@blue: i agree, Zee TV wouldnt do that to sushita, as they are the Star couple of the channel. PR has sustained comp, from many shows in the same time slot, so zee wouldnt take that chance. 
without PR, zee would be floating in the bottom.

exactly my point 😳
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think they will throw Sushita and Sushita can't leave coz they are bounded by contract. But zee can make their professional careers difficult.....and that's what they are doing. Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Sushant Rajput in tears on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4'

New Delhi, Feb 5: Television actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who has earned a lot of fan following after his impeccable dance performances on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4", broke down after an emotional performance on the reality show.

The actor, best known for his role in "Pavitra Rishta", had to perform on the theme - Jashn rishton ka (Celebration of relationships), with his choreographer Shampa. They chose to depict mother-child bonding through their dance.

"The core idea behind their dance was how the care and affection of a mother never dies for her child even when she dies. Sushant, with his perfect moves and expressions, made everyone cry on the sets, and broke down himself as he missed his mother, who passed away only a few years ago," said a source.

Sushant laments that his mother isn't around to see how successful he has become. His beau, actress Ankita Lokhande, who too is a contestant on the reality show, ran towards Sushant when he cried, and hugged him to console him.

Host Mona Singh also started crying. The episode featuring the performance will be on air Monday on Sony Entertainment Television.

"Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4" is being judged by Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora Khan and choreographer Remo D'Souza.

--IANS

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whosoever is doing all this crap definitely has something against Sushant and is trying their level best to malign him through weird accusations....

I don't remember reading anything negative about this boy before the start of JDJ, and now all of a sudden there is a barrage of hurls and accusations about him.... I feel that it is all coz there is a good probability of him winning JDJ crown... and hence these guys are trying their level best to turn people against him.. so that he does not win.....................😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This article shows the credibility of this reporter Ranjini Nair ...
Sushant influencing and dictating BBC .....wow , he is way bigger than I thought ...
Honestly , if you wan tto  put this actor down due to personal reasons , at least use a sensible fictional story ..This one is way out of  line
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ola guys..... made two more avis on request by armu4eva & nikita... 
enjoy and pls feel free to use.....

guys, last time sushi broke down durin da mothers special act in ZND and i felt really bad for him... im sure he must'v given another fantabulous perfromance dis time as well 😍
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There are articles that you can scoff at, ones you can laugh off or simply ignore and get on with life. Then there are those that leave a sour taste in your mouth long after you've left them behind. And this is one of them.

They seem to have forgotten that the judges picked who came in through the Wildcard, and also that Ankita was in the bottom two again this week and won over Shekhar Suman quite deservedly. And as for Sushant, it's a little strange how these 'incidents that put him in a bad light' supposedly for a while now, choose to waltz in all at once.

His response, in fact, sort of mirrors how infuriated I felt when I read it. This article just really pulled down my mood. 😔
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nadz .. fab work !! and that was the cutest part of the performance 😍