Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

loll Niki i havent posted the article..
i do agree he wouldnt have chose it cos i remember ZND he didn't wanted to do group performance on Mother day special..watever thing is wat i didn't wanted to see on JDJ is happening(sushant crying 😭 ) can't help

Oops.. I edited it now. Thanks Lunza!!

Same here Nisha! I had never thought that he would take up this concept- he told in ZNKD that he hasn't even gone to the house (where his mother used to live) after her death.

But then who knows- maybe Shampa wanted to do it, or maybe he wanted to give some sort of tribute or something.

But I have to confess, again and again my mind and heart are telling me that the channel did it. Even I don't want to see what happened in ZNKD now in JDJ. 

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But I have to confess, again and again my mind and heart are telling me that the channel did it.

latest article proves it :(( i s;ly feel bad for dem dat ppl esp media are not seeing dere talent,hardwork but unnecessary things..watever

ok back to the promo we havent got a glimpse of dere performance but shampa reminded me of shakti in DID where shakti dedicated a performance to all working women..i can't wait to see her in saree lolz

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys , u checked out the latest TB article ?? makes me feel sick ...

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Lunza, i read it!
Nd i feel disgusted 🤢 How can one even write that stuff about Sushant?! He is like one of the most humble actors on TV nd they wrote such stuff about an actor like that?! 🤢
lunza thumbnail
never knew sushant has become so influential and powerful over the past year .. that he can now arm twist remo , madz and malaika into bringing back a contestant of his choice as a second wildcard .

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Exactly!
Thats purely rubbish! Sushant is a man who can never be near all this crap 😃
the NEW tb article has really upset me. 
all of these "incidents" are hear say. none of them quote any actor or directly imply that Sushant said it. so i am sorry, i DONT believe it. 
if anyone has seen ANY video of sushant, they would know that he is a diplomatic guy who doesnt talk shit. 
AND AND AND, TB itself did a article saying " sushant, DOESNT gossip on SETS". this he said himself, and TB's article GOES against THAT. so TB should really decide which side thy are on, NOT contradict THEMSELVES before posting such crappy articles. 

i dont believe in journalism wwhere they post things that are untrue or hearsay.
coming to the point of Republic Day, ZeeTV doesnt have a problem with it, so why are others making such a dea out of it? the theme of ZeeTV's Republic day was different. sometimes, if we have booked days off, and they are already on vacation, are they supposed to cancel their plans? 
ignoring the fact that its TV, in aany profession, when you are on Vacation, approved by the authorities, WOULD anyone COMEBACK, if they NOT TRULY needed?
such baseless articles are going around, it hurts the sentiments of fans,and serve NO PURPOSE.
sushant's last line was 100% true whether he said it in FUN or SERIOUSLY is open for interepretation
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know but somehow I feel its zee behind it all.

Sushita choosing JDJ and then dancing for Star one where they were first promoted would not have gone down well with Zee. Not to forget they ArMan were unceremoniously removed from India's best jodi award. Channel rivalry too much and Zee obvious would not be liking others milking on creation of their own. indirectly such gimmicks by the channel to control their actors from going beyond the line made by them. 
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
eh .. these people cant even fabricate "news" in a believable way ...
as swatrocks commented below the article - sushant is supposed to be more powerful than the sony channel heads , BBC production house and the judges?..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Read the article. Seems pretty foolish to me actually. Also noticed that the reporter is the same as the Republic Day shoot one.

Now there can be three reasonings- one, the reporter has a grouse with Sushant.

Two, the reporter wants a shortcut to get popular.

Three, Zee is trying to malign Sushita (as Bonne aptly put it)

Keep on commenting on the article with logic and sarcastic comments. At least it will help raise Sushant's ranking and shut up his detractors. I plan to comment every half an hour.