Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont understand....anki was wildcard entry... judges dint use their power , did they..?..😕

poor judges.. their power is gonna b of no use.....ðŸĪĢ
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
promo out.............'
its  so  emottional  moment  for  all  after  sushant  performance....sushant  was  also  crying  and  ankita  and  ragini  also  crying  in  hawa  mahal................😭
after  that  sushant  performance  anki  running  from  hawamehal  to  ground  floor  and  give  a  hug  to  sushant  and  kiss  him..............
banground  sound'''''''''jhalak  ke  manch  par  umade  asu''''''''''''''''
both  sushait  in  white  outfit Edited by epsita - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx epsita for the promo
so suMpa  gave a emotional performance..can;t wait for the performance
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jiska darr tha wohhi hua..

I think Sushant Shampa have used mother-child relationship. That is why Sushant seems to be crying so much.. and others are crying so much too..

Poor boy.. :-(

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am going crazy over here ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

(credit Ankita FB page)

Awwwwwwwww 😍 Its definitely Looking like a mother son theme Shampa's dressing is telling
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa. Those caps are awesome! So they did go for a mother-son theme. And now I'm really curious to see how they conceptualised and put the whole thing together. Anyone got access to the video? Did they show any clips of the act? 😊 Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was going to post the pics but Jia did it first! 😆 Thanks a lot for the pics Jia.

Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to watch Monday's episode with Sushant crying bitterly.. Why did JDJ people give this theme to Sushant..??? :-(

sensodyne thumbnail
Promo of Akshay Kumar as guest in JDJ it doesn't have glimpse of Sushant or Ankita and I think sooner or later this user will upload Sushant's promo also I guess.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rIjXgC15o[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for pics Jia!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, thanks for the promo! Hmm...not a single glimpse of Sushant, Ankita or Yana's performances. We know Sushant's first performance went well, which'll air on Monday...but what about his second performance? And Ankita seems to be figured nowhere at all, with no word on how either of her performances went. So weird. ðŸ˜ģ Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGG i just saw the promo on TV and seeing sushant crying made me soo senti..i guess he got theme on Mother-son relationship..mann i'm gonna cry on Monday epi

@soul_angel...thnx for the pics sushant was soo touchedd <333