Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okieeeee let me start on this on my boy again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... idk what magic he has that just attracts people into his own world of dancing and his concept๐Ÿ˜. he just leaves u awwing for a moment๐Ÿ˜ He was just AWESOME, BRILLIANT, OUTSTANDING , OUT OF THIS WORLD, da BEST๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘.ok i can only think of these words rite now so yup.๐Ÿ˜† the lightness and the ease he danced in the song was so dreamy. even though he was doing the aerial lifts, it looked like so good that it didn't seem like he was doing it step wise, it just went with his concept.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜i was like saying YES YES YES YES when madhuri said that everyone always has a smile in their face when Sushant and shampa performs and it is so true. they have this magical power to make people believe in their performance and adore it๐Ÿ˜. These two are the best combination ever put in together. love shampa for her brilliant choreography and Sushant for enacting it so well.๐Ÿ‘

Sushant was looking so cute when he smiled in the end of this dance.๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish i can pull those cute cheeks and say u r so cute to him.โ˜บ๏ธ and shampa is right, everyone would be lucky to have a partner like him. ๐Ÿ˜

this is the first time i didn't like his group dance much. he was looking over the top but he was surely good but didn't think he deserved 10 for that dance. but oh well i was in his aerial act zone when i was watching his group dance๐Ÿ˜† and lastly

WOHOOOOOO๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณto him for winning the performance of the  day and getting 30๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ok i am gonna stop now phewwwsorrryyy it's long but couldn't stop myself from writing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Agree with everything you've said! And yes I thought he wasn't that great in the group dance. But like you, I was in his aerial act zone, and evidently so were the judges, lol. As long as it works for him, I guess. 

There was one thing though. Is it just me, or did anyone else also feel that while the camera work in the promos and precaps of Sushant and Shampa's act was great, the actual performance had bits that were shot from a little too far off? The floor work bits...the same portions that I could see clearly and enjoy in promos, and even in the 'Performance of the Day' recap, were a little distant during the actual act. I probably sound a little idiotic, but still...? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
gosh what a dreamy performance m still in Sushant land ๐Ÿ˜ the song selection ws awesome, it set the mood ...... baki toh dance ws brilliant as always it ws truly areal ๐Ÿ˜
again, SHAMPA MATA KI JAI HO! i really applaud her for coming up with such innovative, breathtaking performances. 

SUSHANT: anything i say, is too little. he does fab performances, week after week, surprising us again and again. that man must NEVER sleep. 
that dedication, and passion is inspiring and i feel all of us can learn something from him. 

for sushant: "nothing is impossible when you want it enough" and "where there is WILL there is a WAY"
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh, Sush was super rocking today ๐Ÿ˜Ž
The song, the costume everything was yet again, so perfect!
Shampa looked very cute in pink ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nd Sush ka tou khair koi jawab hi nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜
The stuff they did on the silk ropes was WOW! I was totally stunned by it!
Great job by the two of them, again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

๐Ÿ˜†chalo maaf kar diya lol๐Ÿ˜† but i am also kinda responsible for ur sushita cute flue๐Ÿ˜› but they are so cute that i couldn't stop myself after u posted ur comment๐Ÿ˜ณ oh we are not allowed๐Ÿ˜”  ya u r rite i guess they are reading it for sure. since the Sushita virus has spread all over the place๐Ÿคฃ but that would have been so easy on u since now everyone is asking for the pics๐Ÿ˜† well i can help u in sending those people who want the pics ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Haha ya one of my reason for adding a celebrity is because of their off-screen pics but for Sushita i just love reading their status too so it's different๐Ÿ˜†. since i am a huge fan of Sushita and especially Sushant i just want to know everything about them.๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish sushant still had his FB ๐Ÿ˜” i miss reading his status๐Ÿ˜”

Awww thanks for maafing me ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† It would have been very easy but now I have to do it the hard way ๐Ÿ˜†Oh yes yes please help me out, I have sent you a PM regarding that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Okay Nisha said we are not allowed to talk about their personal life's here so I won't discuss anything about their FB!
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinidev

If I say Sushant and Shampa's aerial act tonight was beyond brilliant, it would be an absolute understatement. 'Nuff said.

Wow really? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It was THAT great. I hate how I am the last person to see anyone's performance especially Sushant's

But I'm happy to hear that he got full 40 marks and the performer of the day

CuteCherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Wow really? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It was THAT great. I hate how I am the last person to see anyone's performance especially Sushant's

But I'm happy to hear that he got full 40 marks and the performer of the day

Rachna u should see it as soon as possible. it is just too good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Rachna-- thumbnail
But I will only get to watch it when it airs on TV which is like so many hours away. I could watch it online but I can't because of my stupid limited internet!
CuteCherry thumbnail
awwwww really that sucks but when is it going to air on t.v?