*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant in Bottom 3😲 What Rubbish Yaar Cant Believe!!
I am assuming the following picture is Sushant's reaction to being in the bottom three:

(Credit to the Ankita fanpage on FB)

I have to say the first thing I noticed was that disaster of an outfit.  πŸ˜†  But I hope Sushant didn't lose any morale over being in the bottom three.  I have a strong doubt about the validity of the position of most people who have been in the bottom three anyway, and Sushant being there instead of the likes of Shekhar only adds to that.
@ toothbrush13 thanks for the picsπŸ˜ƒ

Sushant's face reaction looks quite shocked and that must be the reaction of everyone's too cuz him being in the bottom 3 and others being safe, it is quite shocking cuz he got the performance of the day last time and especially seeing shekhar still standing safe with his smile is really indigestible πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘🀬😲 

i hope he didn't lose any confidence and hope he gave his best.πŸ‘πŸΌ idk y sony is playing this game with the audience and the contestant's feelings😑 lyk seriously no one can believe that Sushant can come in the bottom 3, going by his popularity or his dancing. 
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago

@TB: Thanks for the pic TB.

Ok, now please don't throw a shoe or something at me, but when I saw the pic, rather than shocked, I felt he looked really sleepy! πŸ˜† . Its as if he's opening his eyes wide to prevent himself from falling asleep.

TB you didn't like their costumes? I was going to say they are lovely, especially Shampa's- but then, again I am a bad authority on fashion, and everyone says so. πŸ˜†

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
I also didn't like what theyare wearing .He looks upset and not happy at all...he ha every reason to be off..I think ...
However I still say that alst week's performance was perhaps his weakest one in terms of the whole concept and choreography ..His dance was perfect , nothing  wrong with that ...

Juts got to vote more  for him now ...
Originally posted by CuteCherry

lyk seriously no one can believe that Sushant can come in the bottom 3, going by his popularity or his dancing. </font>[/B][/DIV]

if you see popularity wise sushant,ankita & ragini should never come in bottom 3 because they are hugely popular and dancing wise sushant is a superb dancer,ankita is a good dancer and ragini is also in between average to good dancer so these three should never come in bottom 3 while sekhar should always come in bottom 3 both dancing wise and popularity wise and even mahi popularity wise should also come in bottom 3
Guys saw sush aerial dance promo was Gud act all dance promo were shown but the little bit they showed was Gud he was upside down on the ring along with shampa was scary but Gud

Hmm...well, anyone would be caught off guard after an announcement of that sort. I feel bad for him as well as Shampa...both look a bit stunned in that snapshot. And this makes me hope even more that their aerial act went well. @dhoomdhadaka, did they show any of the judges' reactions? 😳

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Guys saw sush aerial dance promo was Gud act all dance promo were shown but the little bit they showed was Gud he was upside down on the ring along with shampa was scary but Gud
hey promo of sushant's performance is out?need to check it..
wish someone post the link

@toothbrush..thnx for the pic
i liked dere costumes especially shampa.she is luking pretty in Fuchsia pink.
but sushant's face is confusing but hopefully he does great in his act..*fingers crossed*

its just my opinion..i feel SuMpa can never give a ok or ordianry performance BUT if dis time luck didn;t  favour dem den i think it'll do BEST for dem as it'll boost dem even moreee and next time dey'll do much much more better..i just wish dey never come below 28 graph cos once dey come down dey'll have to undergo face off round(in case if votes are not enuf compared to contestants getting highest votes)...

All The best Susant-shampa ⭐️