Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
sushant  is the kind to get upset easily ..  and jo bhi dil mein hai , it shows on his face .. mahi is also similar.. very "transparent faces" ..
but ankita and i guess even ragini keep up a cheerful front most of the time ..
with sushant it isnt like that ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nadz..dose avis are soo nice :)
great workπŸ‘πŸΌ
9991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

sushant is the kind to get upset easily .. and jo bhi dil mein hai , it shows on his face .. mahi is also similar.. very "transparent faces" ..
but ankita and i guess even ragini keep up a cheerful front most of the time ..
with sushant it isnt like that ..

ya i also feel the same,i hope he is fine now...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but i'm seriously not getting one thing.Mona said dey'll be combining both scores and votes of contestants and thus dey enter into danger zone den how is he in bottom 3 cos he is the highest scorer last week πŸ˜•

i'll never understand dese reality shows :(
9991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

but i'm seriously not getting one thing.Mona said dey'll be combining both scores and votes of contestants and thus dey enter into danger zone den how is he in bottom 3 cos he is the highest scorer last week πŸ˜•

i'll never understand dese reality shows :(

similar thing happened with ankita also last week she got eliminated even after being the top scorer of the day
seriously reality shows are hard to understand :-(
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! I've been a silent reader on the JDJ forum all this while, but when I heard Sushant and Shampa were in the bottom three this time, I had to come and ask. Is it true? He was in the bottom three for real? πŸ˜•

I've never understood reality shows and their voting woes...but if these two don't appear on the Finale, I don't know how many more reality shows of this sort I'll be able to digest from here on. 😳

Any ideas on how his aerial act went this week? Since if we can't rely on votes to get them there, the performances have to be top notch and beyond. Every article mentions Chang and Yaana's perfect scores. What about Sushant and Shampa? πŸ€”
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Hi guys! I've been a silent reader on the JDJ forum all this while, but when I heard Sushant and Shampa were in the bottom three this time, I had to come and ask. Is it true? He was in the bottom three for real? πŸ˜•

I've never understood reality shows and their voting woes...but if these two don't appear on the Finale, I don't know how many more reality shows of this sort I'll be able to digest from here on. 😳

Any ideas on how his aerial act went this week? Since if we can't rely on votes to get them there, the performances have to be top notch and beyond. Every article mentions Chang and Yaana's perfect scores. What about Sushant and Shampa? πŸ€”

Hi Nandinidev!

Yes,according to latest promo which is been on air it shows that Sushant is in danger zone along with Daya and Ragini and from that promo one could see his performance clip with Shampa in face-off zone.

We still have no clue on how his aerial act went. But hoping it went to out to be decent enough.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Nads just saw the Avi s they are awesome 
You rock with your siggies and avisπŸ€—

Awwww πŸ˜
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm .. assuming that the show is not rigged ..( now u guys plz dont roll your eyes at meπŸ˜†) i can think of only one reason that sushant got less votes this time ...
i think he "peaked too early" in the show by getting four 30's in his first six performances .. and well people might have gotten bored of his "perfect scores" every week .. chang's performance graph is more .uh .. interesting .. from scores of 6's and 7's in the initial episodes he now gets frequent 9's and 10's with an occasional 8... its very impressive esp for someone who was initially a non dancer and the viewers would have noticed this ..
mahi - well , i thought savio did a great job with her last week and she danced really well, the whole act , be it the dance concept of waves ,the song selection , the color blue , was so soothing and beautiful to watch.. plus she is such a cutie pie , with her laughter fits and her innocence .. maybe she has connected with the audience and gained more fans ..

shekhar -  well he .. umm.. i think his success story is never going to make sense to me ... wont be surprised if he the third finalist.. for him to get eliminated he has to first come in the bottom two/three .. the judges will vote him out in the face off .. but until that happens even the judges are powerless ...

so i am wondering IF shekhar is one of the three finalists ( beating the three gals anki , rags and mahi ) .. which of the three - chang , sushant and yana - will the judges be forced to sacrifice ?

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@nishr...Hi! Thank you so much for replying...so it's true then. I don't quite know how to respond, to be honest. Strange are the ways of the world. At least on TV, they most certainly are. Yikes. And yes, the lack of news on the aerial act is a little unsettling. My only consolation with the articles that don't mention it, is the fact that they all cover the first half of the shoot, that is, the one within which the elimination takes place. I'm hoping that if Yana and Salman's aerial happened within that span, for the episode to be aired on Monday, then Sushant and Shampa's may have taken place in the remaining half of the shoot, for the Tuesday episode. It's a long shot, but I'm hoping it comes out well eventually. Sigh. πŸ€”

@lunza...I quite agree with most of what you've said there. Particularly the Sushant 'peaking' early bit. That's actually quite likely. And in that context, this danger-zone business could actually work a bit in their favour, at some level. Tw. Arouse interest again for some, and serve as a wake up call to others to get up and VOTE! Shekhar Suman...I had rather not go there at all. And as for that heart-breaking choice left to the judges if he lands in the Finale, God help them. And us. Amen. 😳
Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago